Main Menu

Warhammer 40K Conquest magazine

Started by geronimo, 29 August, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Just received a nice package. Ooh-er missus, etc.

I'm giving the subscription a go and have just had my second package arrive. Four parts delivered together unlike the two that came initially.

Part 3: Comes with 3 Ultramarine Reivers, 3 bases and a pot of Leadbelcher paint.

Part 4: Comes with 6 Poxwalkers, 6 bases and a pot of Bugman's Glow paint.

Part 5: Comes with only one model, Ultramarine Lieutenant Calsius. No paint.

Part 6: Comes with 3 Tainted Sons of Nurgle. No paint.

The Nurgle models are absolutely stunning in detail which is nice but makes them a bugger to paint if your an amateur such as myself.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

NapalmKev

"Would you like to open Box No. 3?"

Indeed I would!

Part 7: Comes with 2 pots of shade. Agrax Earthshade and Nuln Oil. No models.

Part 8: Comes with one model of a Space Marine Librarian. No paint.

Part 9: Comes with 6 Poxwalker reinforcements. No paint.

Part 10: Comes with a Myphitic Blight-Hauler (a Nurgle tank). No paint.

I have an abundance of Poxwalkers and can't be arsed to paint them all. If any one would like some send me PM and you can have them for free.

Cheers

Tomwe

I've found myself picking up the issues as they appeared in Smiths but having missed issue 8 last weekend I decided to do a sub after all, and, contrary to everything we know about Hachette my order arrived in less than 5 days. Bonkers.

They didn't send the issues I was expecting, mind. Luckily I can return #7 which I already have.

NapalmKev

Pick any number between 3 and 5......4 it is then.

Part 11: Comes with 3 Ultramarine Primaris aggressors. No paint.

Part 12: Comes with a Foul-Blightspawn of Nurgle. No paint.

Part 13: Comes with scenery. A Munitorum armoured container, some barrels and other bits. No paint.

Part 14: Comes with a Dry brush and a pot of Mechanicus standard grey.

I also received a painting handle and an empty box that holds glue. I'm not sure I need an empty box but here we are. My invoice actually lists the item as 'Glue packaging' so it doesn't seem to be a mistake. Bizarre!

Cheers

Tomwe

Quote from: NapalmKev on 08 December, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
also received a painting handle and an empty box that holds glue. I'm not sure I need an empty box but here we are.

As I understand it the glue packaging was supposed to be around the glue tube with delivery one but they didn't send it. No doubt for health reasons the have decided it must still be sent to subscribers.

Not got my delivery yet tho it was allocated on 30th. Expect early part of this week.

TordelBack

My glue came in a nice cardboard sleeve. Maybe I'll have two!

NapalmKev

"With the power of five combined I summon Captain Planet!" Or something.

Part 15: Comes with a 'Biologus Putrifier' and some dice.

Part 16: Comes with Ultramarine reinforcements.

Part 17: Comes with some more scenery which is similar to Part 13.

Part 18: Comes with a game mat and two pots of basecoat, Mephiston Red and Rakarth Flesh.

I also received a poster featuring various Space Marine chapters which is quite nice if you like that sort of thing.

Cheers

Theblazeuk

I couldn't think where else to post this, but Warhammer Adventures just crossed my path. Kids Audio adventures... set in a universe of nightmares , where life is largely slavery in the name of a dead god?

I don't get it even if David remnant is in it

Professor Bear

I've never got WH, either, but of late I've noted a lot of white supremacists on that there internet seem to be into it, so I presume it involves fighting factions of orcs dedicated to eating soy products and/or propagating feminism.
Or they've had to go to something that greatly divests from reality in order to find something analogous to their toilet philosophy.

sheridan

Quote from: Professor Bear on 02 February, 2019, 12:15:34 PM
I've never got WH, either, but of late I've noted a lot of white supremacists on that there internet seem to be into it, so I presume it involves fighting factions of orcs dedicated to eating soy products and/or propagating feminism.

Nah, that's the Eldar ;)

QuoteOr they've had to go to something that greatly divests from reality in order to find something analogous to their toilet philosophy.

Well, the Empire is based on Termight...