Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

... and in fact tallies with the Facebook post which said that the spine would be intact up to 111, then extend again.

...and poor revere. Sitting on the ground is not good for the art trim!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Monarch on 20 October, 2020, 05:19:34 PM
shame i do not have a facebook account i could do with boos max as a avatar

There you go...

The Monarch

abelardsnazz

That's some great work there from Mr Cook.

IndigoPrime

I didn't remember Tyranny Rex was in the extension.

Colin YNWA

Will all of Tyranny Rex fit into one volume. That would make for a very interesting read.

IndigoPrime

184 pages of 2000 AD strip. A handful of stuff in yearbooks/specials. Seems almost tailor made for a single volume.

Swerty

Tyranny Rex was mentioned in the list a few pages back.Issue 109.Some nice editions on the way...

IndigoPrime

Yeah, I wasn't doubting it. I'd just forgotten. The extension really is John Smith central (which I'm not complaining about).

Hackenbush

If this block of the extension includes the original Revere I'll be extremely happy.

As for the Tyranny Rex volume (and the Indigo Prime volumes) I'm such a fan that I would dearly love to see the annual and special text stories included too.

I would pre-order in an instant a printed collection of all the text stories from over the years - if they included the original illustrations....

Colin Zeal

I'm looking forward to reading some completed volumes of John Smith's work. Hopefully it will actually make sense this way.

karlos

Gorgeous.

Fingers crossed for Revere.

Jade Falcon

Do we have any details about the extension past 111?  Apologies if that has already been posted.

I'm guessing Tyranny Rex is another dinosaur related volume, but not connected with Flesh.
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

IndigoPrime

Any subscribers got theirs yet? My account states 81/82 were processed on 16/10 (and that the next dispatch will be 5/11).

sintec