Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Dash Decent

Quote from: Emperor on 29 April, 2012, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: pauljholden on 28 April, 2012, 09:26:34 PM
You can all put down your pens, my three year old draws. Here's his blog http://thomasdraws.tumblr.com

Expect CF to enquire about a commission.

You can double that if you can get Thomas to copy out "Pete Wells block" onto one of the drawings!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Albion

Quote from: Dash Decent on 02 May, 2012, 02:22:11 PM
You can double that if you can get Thomas to copy out "Pete Wells block" onto one of the drawings!

Shouldn't that be Gavin Leahy Block?  ;)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

dancornwell

Markchilly they are epic. Really love um.

I want to see a Dredd trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKD

Brilliant colours on Thomas's Buzz CrazyFox, really makes the picture jump off the page.

Outstanding Dark Judges Markchilly, first rate cross hatching.

Excellent Dredd dancornwell, a real pro job.

Stew.

Cpt Rhodes

That's a rather cool piece of art Dan. Really good on all fronts.

Quote from: dancornwell on 02 May, 2012, 06:15:33 PM

Markchilly they are epic. Really love um.

I want to see a Dredd trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoomBot

Some great work guys,

Love the colour job on the Buzz crazyfox

Markchilly they're epic

Dan that's a great dredd. Love it

staticgirl

Some excellent work all round...

HdE

Couple of bits here.

I've been writing more than anything else lately, so to keep my nose in, I've been fiddling around with inking.

Here's some Roger Cruz pencils that I inked a while back:

And I can't remember if I posted this before, but this is what happens when I unleash quills, pens and Photoshop over my own pencils:
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

mygrimmbrother

Been a while since I posted on this thread and just wanted to say there's been some amazing stuff recently - top work everyone. Those Dark Judges in particular Markchilly, very creepy indeed.

Done a few more Game of Thrones characters lately:

Rorschachs_Journal

Woah! Is all I can say!

Been slowly working my way through this thread through most of the day (when I should be working!).

I'm up to page 60 and my mind is blown! Some absolutely INCREDIBLE artists on here!

A few standouts so far:

Simon Penter
PJM
MarkChilly
Alex
CrazyFoxMachine
MyGrimBrother
DanCornwell

Really amazing stuff! Would love to work with one of you if not all of you on something one day!
"ANYBODY SEEN RITCHIE?!" - Steven Seagal, Out For Justice, 1991

Youtube comedy channel: www.youtube.com/user/bruceclap

CrazyFoxMachine

Teaser for upcoming Elemental comic.

RossBam

Here is my finished strip - in order. There's no words because i'm no good at that kind of thing. would love some feedback:

The consensus so far is that it may need a few words, so if any writers feel like having a backwards go at a script, by all means have a go.