Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Nightbook

Armageddon starring Bruce Willis is the second greatest film ever made, so I approve wholeheartedly. Unless of course that's a homage to Deep Impact, in which case you're dead to me. ;)

With regards to what is undoubtedly the greatest film ever made -

"Peach Trees, this is Ma-Ma." Or at least it's supposed to be.

Danbell

A commision piece for a friend, you can see a step by step thing here http://danielbellcomics.blogspot.co.uk/.

Steven Austin

Been practicing penciling on my Wacom, here's a random drawing i've just finished, not really inked but just filled the grey with black hence the loose lines. Didn't use pen tool or handles on this just drew.

Thought i'd share - Dredd n Joker.  :lol:

CrazyFoxMachine

blackmocco

Too busy in work to do much lately but there's this. I swear people are more like the Borg every morning. Just a fucking phone, people. Get a grip.

And on a lighter note, there's this:
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Darren Stephens

Ooooh, that Dredds spectacular, Blackmocco!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Polygon grunt

some incredible stuff on here! steven austins dredd joker is a very special thing!

was a bit late to the january art competition , though seeing the quality of that comp my piccy wouldnt have stood a chance! heres my retro zombie tharg poster i did for it  (if it works, first attempt a an image upload!)

Jon

Nonsense, that's a worthy entry.

Steven Austin

Blackmocco - glorious take on Dredd.

Polygon - a worthy entry indeed - great stuff.

judda fett

Cool poster Polygon, I can almost see that Dredd as an animation Blackmocco. Any chance? In your lunchbreak like? ;)

Albion

I haven't brewed a new beer for awhile, been sticking to some old favourites.
My latest brew is a Bock (a German dark, strong lager) so there was only really one character I could put on the label.....

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

NeilFord

Wow, you lot have been kickin the doors in! Brilliant work fellows!

Been a bit quiet, but busy - just finished a wee 4 pager written by Mike Lynch for Owens latest collection in  'The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel', off to the letterer now... I learnt ALOT on this, a few strengths & many weaknesses to work on.

Here's some bits and pieces:

judda fett

Really lovely stuff Neil.

Albion, that could only be improved by including an 'enjoy drink responsibly' logo.

Steven Austin

Awesome Neil - great style mate. Also love that subdued palette on the first panel.