Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

That's so adorable! Nice share SuperSurfer :D

M.I.K.

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 02 April, 2015, 01:44:28 AM
I'm trying to work out where I copied this from.

There was a four page preview of 2000ad in some comics before it came out showing that pose, though his boot and the back of the bike are covered up by a speech bubble. It's possible you saw it there first, but it seems most likely that you've copied it from prog 2.

http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/2007/02/30-year-flashback-2000-ad-arrives.html

(Of course, there might've been another advert that isn't at that link above.)

Fungus

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Fungus

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 12 April, 2015, 11:20:18 AM
Very good likeness.

Thanks 'System. The first attempt really wasn't  :)
So annoyed, had to have another go. And that blue background is rubbish. Oh well.

Steven Denton

Some Commando's busting out of a strawberry

Colin YNWA

However unlikely this is I really hope there's no reason you drew that. I love the idea that a picture like that came to life with you sitting there, a little bored, twiddling your thumbs, absently mindly stirring into the middle distance... until

"GADZOOKS! I Got it. Commandos bursting out of a strawberry. To work..."

Steven Denton

It was so very similar to that, but not quite. Inspired by something rather then out of nowhere but I really did think
"GADZOOKS! I Got it. Commandos bursting out of a strawberry. To work..."

Colin YNWA

Bolt-01

And it is really nice to see the WW chaps again.

Steven Denton

I'm still hopeful that one day there will be more full length Walking Wounded.

Michael Adam Kindred

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I'll be sharing those Bowie pictures on Twitter ASAP.  Here's a detail of my last 'muriel' (as everyone seems to call them) , in Lafayette Bar in Dublin - a Joyce's Ulysses / Super Mario mashup. 

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Paulmhd

Hey folks, just joined up recently and posted the following in a dopey place, so here it is again :)