Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

... the Bolt mobile is in the garage. 'think' it is a fuel filter, but It was dripping petrol. Here's hopin gfor a swift, and reasonably priced recovery. :(

The Doctor Alt 8

House of Usher

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 March, 2010, 07:43:21 AM
Quote from: House of Usher on 22 March, 2010, 11:06:34 PM
And I've been persuaded to get a fourth now as company for the exile - so it'll be two split cages to construct!

I see robots.  I see big robots!

Bravo! Lovely 2000ad analogy there: very apt. We've already had a conversation about "what if we stop using the gerbilarium because it's less suitable for gerbils than an aquarium tank?" One option was "let's get a hamster to put in it!"
:lol:
STRIKE !!!

Mike Gloady

Life spugs because, for the past week (to varying degrees) I've EITHER had a shite day with the Black Dog OR a mind-numbingly painful day with the IBS.  Usually though it's been BOTH.  Occasional periods of seeming normality dot the landscape to remind me what I'm missing when either/both return in full force.

Mood-o-meter: 3 out of 10
Poo-o-meter: 2 out of 10

Blah!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Roger Godpleton

I was singing Zangief's theme song from Street Fighter 2 in my room when my sister told me to "shut up".

Cunt.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

I seem to be the opposite of a money magnet at present.

Swings and roundabouts though innit ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Trout

WISDOM TEETH.

Mind you, getting them out's not as sore as keeping them in.

- Trout

Mike Gloady

35 and no wisdom teeth showing up yet.  For a tiny while I was saddened as I wanted to claim WISDOM.  Then friends started to have trouble with theirs - regret ended rather quickly.  Hope the gob isn't too painful.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

satchmo

Sometimes you meet someone who redefines your concept of how low a human being can be. I genuinely wish he was dead.

Cyberleader2000

I have had enough with greedy assholes online I want to get the original mobile suit Gundam series on DVD only to find it will cost me $400 to get it worse bit is one of the DVD's costs $99.99.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 20 March, 2010, 01:50:32 PM
Life spugs because I can't get over this nihilistic slump. If air were in short supply and the world's supply was going to run out on Monday I don't think I'd freak out all that much. At least I wouldn't have to turn up to work.

I totally understand what you mean here.

House of Usher

:D Well, the air didn't run out, and I was feeling a bit perkier a couple of days into the week. I'm sure it'll pass.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 25 March, 2010, 11:17:07 AM
Quote from: House of Usher on 25 March, 2010, 09:29:16 AM
  I'm sure it'll pass.

It always does.

Looking back it appears that my annual review meeting at work, 10 weeks in, had quite a disproportionately distressing effect upon me.

:lol:
STRIKE !!!