Main Menu

Hey I am famous!!!!

Started by Thread Zero, 06 November, 2001, 06:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

For the first time ever I have found something about me on the net!

I typed in 2000AD scojo on the Google engine and I found out something.

Matt, Mark xiii, Dorourke etc try it out!

scojo obviously bored today...

Matt

Scojo, I tried this but all I got was a link to this message board! Unless of course you are also known as Scojo St. Vincent who seems to be a regular of the Look At What We've Got message board.

MATT

Thread Zero

Matt,

Type in:
2000AD scojo

Just those two words.

You should get a reference to this message board.

Or try:
2000AD matt.

I use Google.

Hold on, I will try to paste it here.
Be back in a mo.

scojo

Thread Zero

Matt,
This is what I got when I typed in: 2000AD scojo

2000AD Online - fan zone
... 2000AD - The Guide - Matt 11:57:03 25/09/01 (1): Re:
2000AD - The Guide - scojo 12:02:19 25/09/01 (0): ...
www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=fan&page=bbs - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

See we are both famous now!

scojo who hates signing autographs

W. R. Logan

>Matt,
>This is what I got when I typed in: 2000AD scojo
>2000AD Online - fan zone
>... 2000AD - The Guide - Matt 11:57:03 25/09/01 (1): Re:
>2000AD - The Guide - scojo 12:02:19 25/09/01 (0): ...
>www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=fan&page=bbs - 101k - Cached - Similar pages
>See we are both famous now!
>scojo who hates signing autographs

Is this the 2000AD message board or the inane ramblings of a few about whether they appear in a search engine or what the name of their pussy is?

Don?t get me wrong I like some off topic chat but I?m sure I?m not the only fan of 2000 who doesn?t sit on their arse by a computer all day. To come in from work and find that the message board of your favourite comic is just a forum for people to talk about themselves is a boring as hell.
How the hell are we supposed to get more 2000 fans to use this forum when at any time they may consider joining they just see posts that are just complete arse.

If people want to chat then go to the chat room or set up their own forum.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79

Matt

C'mon then logan post a topic & we'll get stuck in. It's a bit of a dull day around here. Did notice that you got a letter printed this month...

MATT

Thread Zero

Blimey, Logan you are in a foul mood.

Touchy!

Me and Matt are chat room lovers that's all.

We can't help if everyone else here is as boring as the proverbial paint drying on a wall.

Can we?

So chill with the ill.

As Max Normal would say.

scojo

Matt

Anyway Logan, having just visited the Class of '79 message board I found the following post:

More than 100 models of FM radio receivers in compact size, light weight and fashion design. All are designed for promotion and sport. Most prices are around one dollar. Custom logo and imprint can be printed on the radios for advertising purpose. Please visit our Web site to the all the products and details at http://www.haimei.com.

YAWN!!!!

Thread Zero

Dominic O'Rourke

I asked matt for a couple or three different boards, to cater for the fun rants, and two for 2kad and the meg, I do like to glance through scojo's stuff, but it does clog up and put off genuine and new queries
Member No. 10

W. R. Logan

At 07:55 06/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>C[backslash]'mon then logan post a topic & we[backslash]'ll get stuck in. It[backslash]'s a bit of a dull day around here. Did notice that you got a letter printed this month...
>
>MATT

A bit of a dull day doesn?t get any duller when people just use the board for chatting, it just means that any decent posts get lost amongst the mire. How many posts have appeared on the board today, and how many of those have been between yourself and Scojo about nothing in particular.

Yup, Indeed ?79 did have a letter printed in our continuing drive to get people involved in contributing to the fanzine.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theclassof79" target="_blank">The Class Of '79

W. R. Logan

At 08:22 06/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyway Logan, having just visited the Class of [backslash]'79 message board I found the following post:
>
>More than 100 models of FM radio receivers in compact size, light weight and fashion design. All are designed for promotion and sport. Most prices are around one dollar. Custom logo and imprint can be printed on the radios for advertising purpose. Please visit our Web site to the all the products and details at http://www.haimei.com.
>
>YAWN!!!!

Couldn?t agree more, the Class Of ?79 message board is boring as hell. The message board was swamped with posts from various spammers that I was unable to stop.
That?s why I no longer advertise the web site and push the Yahoo group. The ?79 web site is going through the process of being redeveloped and will appear in its new home when finished.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.