Main Menu

quick question

Started by GordonR, 04 September, 2002, 04:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

During the Apocalypse War, there was a scene where Dredd executes some cits for collobrating with the Sovs.

Anyone know the prog number, and, better still,  can anyone tell me, _word perfect_, what Dredd says to the cits when he summarily executes them?

Thanks.  First one with the answer gets to become a Judge in the story this is for.

Trout

He says, "The crime is wearing brown shoes with blue trousers is a crime - the sentence is death!"

Oh alright, I admit it. I don't have my GNs here and I want to be a judge. Feeling frustrated.

Maybe next time.

- Trout

Trout

Oh bollocks. That doesn't even make sense.

paulvonscott

D (or another jusge): Join your sov-loving pals, creep.

What are you going to do to us?

D: There's only ONE SENTENCE for collaborators.

D: silencers.

p-please! Don't do it!

We-we won't help the east meggers again.

D: I have to agree!

D: Let them serve as an example.

Paper thrown in grave reads: Traitors

I may be too late, if so, ah well, if I'm not I'd like to pass on my judgeship to someone else at my leisure.  

Cheers
Paul

paulvonscott

Pretty sure thats dread chucking the first bloke into the pit.  Anyway, if you e-mail me soon I could scan in the page for you.

Anyway, time I got a job I reckon.

Cheers

Paul

Wake

Damn...I went past that page.

Part 16 page 4.

The caption begins:

Later, amid the ruins of Sov-occupied West-Sector 98, Mega-City resistance employs a somewhat cruder method of removing unpleasant opinions.

Judge Dredd was the only Judge speaking. The other's are wearing rad cloaks, so the long shot can't be either of them.

Wake

paulvonscott

If Wake wants to be a judge, then let him be.  If he doesn't I'll hand it out to someone else.

Cheers

Paul

nick_coyle

Prog 260 is the offending prog. Hope that answers everything Gordon
Nick

GordonR

I'm afraid the offer's non-transferable, paul.

However, if Wake wants it, it's his.  For zarjaz service to the cause of online thrill-power.  Or something like that.

Thanks for the help to everyone who replied.

paulvonscott

Wake

Thanks. Take your pick out of Judge Wake and Judge Carter. I guess I ought to be a short Tek Judge, given the option.

Cheers,

Wakehttp://www.brookes.ac.uk/~p0071480/carter.gif">

Buddy

Can anyone either email me a good clean image or post one on to the message board, if Wake could post a larger version of the JUDGE CARTER badge that would be great!!

A Bolland/Jock style would be best
Cheers

Link: http://www.ximoc.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.ximoc.co.uk

malkymac

I have got the scene in my american reprints but not the original. There is another good one where he shoots some citizens who have radiation sickness (at their request). Goes something like:-

'Our Radsuits protect us but for you citizens it is too late'

'Anything is better than a slow death from rad sickness'

'Request agreed'

'PTOO!' etc etc

I don't know why they had to use silencers for shooting traitors, sick cits etc. Why would a Judge even have one come to think of it?

Art

Perhaps they were elite special-ops counter terrorist judges?

malkymac

Perhaps. After all you really wouldn't have to worry about hearing gunshots being heard in the midlle of a war where there nukes going off, giant robot tanks wandering around and mile high buildings falling over would you?