Main Menu

2000ad Mega Signing Sept 2023

Started by Tjm86, 08 September, 2023, 02:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Great to see the line up for this event.  A nice little promo around the country.  One thing that is a bit galling though; nothing in Wales again.

Colin YNWA

There's something in Cardiff including the amazing Patrick Goddard.

Barrington Boots

The Cardiff event looks great!

I might go down to the Birmingham one. Any other Midlands Squaxx about?
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Tjm86

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 September, 2023, 02:49:59 PMThere's something in Cardiff including the amazing Patrick Goddard.

wow, fair dues I missed that one.  Last time I met Mr Teague he was a delightful gentleman (at the one and only Ponty comic-con).  Heard great things about Mr Roach and his artwork is outstanding. 

Might have to see if I can get a pink-chit for that one (permission from the wife / other half for those unfamiliar with military terminology).

rogue69

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Unfortunately working that saturday  ::)
DDT did a job on me

sheridan

Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 September, 2023, 06:23:54 PM
Did that actor play a Texan millionaire in an episode of The New Statesman?

rogue69

If anyone is going to one of the events but still wants the London autographs I can pick them up for you and swap them for the ones at your event

jannerboyuk

Quote from: Tjm86 on 08 September, 2023, 08:14:19 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 September, 2023, 02:49:59 PMThere's something in Cardiff including the amazing Patrick Goddard.

wow, fair dues I missed that one.  Last time I met Mr Teague he was a delightful gentleman (at the one and only Ponty comic-con).  Heard great things about Mr Roach and his artwork is outstanding. 

Might have to see if I can get a pink-chit for that one (permission from the wife / other half for those unfamiliar with military terminology).

Another Ponty Comic-Con being organised by the District Club apparently

Tjm86

Nice.  The Muni is in the middle of a rebuild right now but the new YM building is up and running.  Would be good to see that get another airing.  There was a pretty decent turnout last time IIRC.