Main Menu

How bout more...

Started by Steamboy, 22 September, 2003, 02:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamboy

Is there any stories people out there would like to see returned to AD or Megazine or any stories they wouldnt mind seeing the conclusion to. Not talking about old classic series(Halo Jones, Zenith etc) but strips that were dropped  due to reader response or leaving droids.  
For return runs I'd like to see
-Armoured Gideon
-Grudge Father(given a new artist)
-Mambo
-Holocust Squad(Meg)
-The Inspector(Meg)
Not big fan of the following but wouldnt mind getting the end of the following stories
-Witch World(Dissed by the creators but I liked)
-friday(after the black hole)
come to thik of it dont really want these last two back in tooth just want to know what happens next?
All I can say is I really want Armoured Gideon back!!!

Krestel ANIHALATE!!!!!(tricky word to spell)

JTurner

You wont get much support for Friday, that's for sure!

I've got fond memories Armoured Gideon, and wouldn't mind seing it again. BYW, there's a Linkin Park video with what looks like the Winged Whales flying around at the end (I think it's one from their first album).

I'll back up Witch world, which as an introduction to a fantasy world was very good indeed, despite what GR said. If you want a crap introduction to a fantasy world, read Sandman up until The SOund of Her Wings. Very weak indeed.

Shakara, even if it's just another PVS photo story (see fan thrills if you havn't already).

Steamboy

Fan Thrills? Are they on this site or is there a link?
Yeah more Shakara would be good

Woolly

Big Dave!
Canon Fodder!
Armoured Gideon!
Necronauts!

Devons Daddy

i woudl suggest all of these suggested stories had their elements, with the exception of
Necronauts, they seemed to miss the mark  sometimes and not quite reach there full potential on a regular basis.

for various reasons. from writers to artists to timing. shoudl they return. bit tough at this time, why risk the current superba and consistant thrill power rush to offer these again?

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

JTurner

Krestel - Click Contacts, and select Fan Input.

Dudley

Big Dave!
Armoured Gideon!
Necronauts!
Holocaust Squad!
(Not original, even on this thread...but sod it, maybe enough moment can be built up?)

Dead Meat!
(No momentum behind this one, ever, I suspect)