Main Menu

Chief Judge Dan Franswhatshis face

Started by magpie, 27 October, 2009, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie

Has anyone had a think that chief judge danny boy policys could make hjim a member of the bnp. :'(

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dark Jimbo

Nah, he'd have to be anti-alien, anti-ape, and anti-robot as well as anti-mutant.
@jamesfeistdraws

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: magpie on 27 October, 2009, 01:16:06 PM
Has anyone had a think that chief judge danny boy policys could make hjim a member of the bnp. :'(

He's not British, so they'd never let him in ;)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 October, 2009, 05:59:58 PM
Quote from: magpie on 27 October, 2009, 01:16:06 PM

He's not British, so they'd never let him in ;)

And he might have other issues, well until they force the BNP to allow members of all ethnicity in. Oh hurry on that glorious day that's going to be great.

vzzbux

It's just a fight against unnatural genetic abnormality to keep the gene pool pure. Wait a minute. It is the BNP. Boo Hiss Dan Francisco out.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

thejudgemuffin

Hmmmm, think more Obama-esque....change we can believe in etc. He's gone in on an easy vote winner but now sounds like he's being puppeteered (word?) by the rest of the TV crew he took in with him. If he's proving to be an annoyance to them then maybe he is trying to do the right thing, but they are losing it in translation...

Mike Gloady

There's definitely a large HINT of Obama about the way he's being played.  And that's why the essentially BNP aspect works so well - he is LITERALLY sending them back where they came from, but he's trying to do it decently because he really IS a good guy doing a bad thing.  

I hope the character survives a bit longer than the current arc, both as a living being AND as a Chief Judge. there are so many good storytelling possibilities in him, it'd be a shame to see him go for a bit.  

And I know I can't be alone in hoping Hershey makes a reappearance, she's arguably Dredd's closest "friend" - dating back to the years when he didn't even think such things were necessary.  She's a good reminder of just how far he's come in recent years.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Hoagy

On the Obama angle, I reckon that'd be a good question for John Wagner on facebook. I don't know how long the story had been scheduled for against real time agendas but that is plain as day good shooting dawg !
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract