Main Menu

Happy Dredd Day!

Started by chuffsteruk, 07 September, 2012, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

It's the Day of Chaos! I CAN'T WAIT to read everyone's thoughts on here, I'm grinning just thinking about it!

"Judgement time!"

Albion

Have a Dreddful weekend you drokkers.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Michaelvk

Happy Dreddmas! I was singing '12 days of Dreddmas' repeatedly in the shower..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

hazy efc

I cant belive it today is the day its crazy i feel like a kid at xmas ive waited WE all have been waiting a long LONG time for this im so happy i could cry  :'(

Zanti Misfit

No work today for me and Mrs Misfit - we're cinema bound at 2pm.  Dredd day!! So excited :D

TordelBack

Happy Dredd Day, everyone! May all your standard executions be cheek-based, and here's hoping for many more to come!

Spaceghost

Happy Dredd Day!

I actually envy all those who will be watching it for the first time today. You're in for a real treat.

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm off to bed and when I get up I expect to see an explosion of reports all over the media from fans and newly converted fans.

Drokk and Roll :thumbsup:

Keef Monkey

My showing is in a couple of hours, but I've been up for a couple of hours already just milling around the flat aimlessly wishing the clock would move a bit faster.

Goaty

I want to says thank you to all of you, for nice chats, post stuffs, and kept the Dredd fresh, and now Dredd 3D is here! HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Alski

My Dredd Day present was remembering that when I went to see Brave the Odeon gave me a 2 for 1 voucher that I can use this afternoon!
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

Spikes

A few beers last night, and a bit of a lie-in today - and seeing Dredd in glorious 3D at roughly 1.30ish. Happy (couple of) days!

judda fett

Let us not forget the real meaning of Dredd day and the baby Judge Dredd in the manger.. er, have a good one folks!

W. R. Logan

Quote from: judgefett on 07 September, 2012, 09:47:16 AM
Let us not forget the real meaning of Dredd day and the baby Judge Dredd in the manger.. er, have a good one folks!

You obviously weren't paying attention at Sunday school.
It's Grud, the father.
Baby Dredd (in a test Tube)
And the Fargo ghost.

shaolin_monkey

I hardly slept last night, though it may have been 'cos I had the soundtrack on loop on my iPod.

Seeing it at 2.30pm (4 hrs - woo!) and then again at 8.30pm.  I have the Dillon dredd tee on already, and am really pissing my work colleagues off by banging on about it.  They haven't seen me like this ever before.  It's a bit of an eye-opener for them.  I'm normally fairly reserved and professional in work.   :D