Main Menu

Happy Dredd Day!

Started by chuffsteruk, 07 September, 2012, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

Been kicking around here for the last 3 hours instead of doing work..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

ming

Congrats to all you lucky buggers who get to see this today (I still have to wait until it's released here on the 28th).  One thing I'll say is that I'm really, really pleased by everything I've seen and heard in the run-up to the big day; the momentum and buzz has been maintained since SDCC and the marketing people seem to have been doing a great job...

Goaty

Where the drokking Dredd loves?

coolyazz

Happy Dredd Day everyone!

I'll be watching at the local fleapit in 2D I'm afraid, as 3D doesn't do anything for me (dull colours, headache etc).  Still, seeing Dredd in any form is the way to go, so can't wait!  Enjoy it guys and roll on with a sequel!

MR. ELIMINATOR

Yep, I had a shit night's sleep too. But I am so bloody excited now! Only 8 more hours!

Danbo

Mee too so I went back to bed ,just  woke up,quick shower,let dog out and its off to see old stoney face....I'd better get a move on  :)
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

vzzbux

Sunday for me. All good things come to those who wait.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

gurnard

Hope you all enjoy it.  Release for me here is end of October so a while to go yet. Have a nice one.

chuffsteruk

Right, I'm off then...

"Dear Grud, for what I am about to receive....."

I shall report back(once I've fully recovered!)

WhitBloke

Woke up, tried to wipe night-slobber off crumpled Cineworld booking confirmation, brushed teeth, complimented self for remembering to score some sugar off Jimmy Zizz, had tea and toast, printed new booking confirmation, laminated it, had shower with it, drokked off to watch Dredd 3D, returned to hab after being laughed at by entire neighbourhood for still being naked with only a laminated cinema confirmation and some bent 3D glasses to spare my blushes, currently dressing slowly as remembered still have two hours before need to arrive at cinema.  Two whole hours.  Aaaargh!

HAPPY DREDD DAY, ONE AND ALL!
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Michaelvk

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 07 September, 2012, 11:54:07 AM
Right, I'm off then...

"Dear Grud, for what I am about to receive....."

I shall report back(once I've fully recovered!)

Have a blast, mate!!! Enjoy!
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

esoteric ed

2 more hours to wait, tick tock, tick tock.

Enjoy!

Ed

Bolt-01

Have a great time all you who see it today. I'll be waiting till hopefully next week to see it with mini-bolt up in Leicester, and the only reason we aren't going tonight is becuase it is micro-bolts 13th birthday today. Slap up chinese and a session othe Wii for the family tonight.

Looking forward to reading all the happy reports.

Danbo

Time for me to take the Long Walk!

Seriously it takes me at least 15 minutes to get to the train station and its a bit uphill.

Enjoy folks!
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

HunterZolomon

Gah! Self-imposed forum exile for me, can't deal with the inevitable spoilers. Dredd day Sweden: 12th drokking October...  :(