Main Menu

Free ebook for 2000AD fans

Started by Angry Vince, 20 June, 2011, 05:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Vince

Hi guys,

I recently published an ebook on Amazon and want to give away a few copies to other 2000AD fans (who else would share my sense of humour?). I'll give away copies to the first 10 people PM'ing me - no tricks, no small print, I'm just here to share.

What Makes You So Angry Vince
"Many people have written insightful autobiographies and heart-rending stories of their own tragic lives, tales of heartbreak, hardship and redemption that leave the reader emotionally captivated and gasping for air. In a world full of millions seeking meaning in their own lives, these books stand out as beacons in the dark.
Angry Vince has read none of these books.
He is vaguely aware of them and, after someone explained the basic concept to him, thought that this would be an easy gig and could help pay off his Nigerian ferreting debts.
Through a collection of half-remembered episodes and gently constructed lies, Angry Vince explores what has taken him from a young boy contemplating suicide over a library book to an ex-world-traveling ex-karate instructor with a (former) drinking problem and children of his own. His careful exploration of his memories through a combination of hypnotherapy and rubber mallets have slowly revealed the bizarre events that have made him who he is today."
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054YG79U
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

Angry Vince

Bump, am giving away some more free copies.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'd take one. Bit I'd need an electronic gizmo upon which to read it.

And such gizmos must be BURNED.
Lock up your spoons!

Angry Vince

Actually you can download (for free) readers from Amazon for PC's, iPhones etc.

Failing that, you can always download the first chapter from my site and print it out:
http://www.angryvince.com/images/What_Makes_You_So_Angry_Vince_Sample.pdf

Um, but don't take this the wrong way Dr X - isn't your disdain for electronic gizmos a bit of the pot calling the kettle a black intergalactic exterminating cyborg?

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!