Main Menu

Where is Tordelback?

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 22 August, 2020, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Just wondering if anyone knows - he's conspicuous by his absence.  Hope he's alright.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jim_Campbell

Just checked — he's active on Twitter as of an hour ago, so no need for alarm, I think.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

He takes breaks every now and then. To keep himself fresh I think. He'll be back soon enough with any luck.

JayzusB.Christ

Glad to hear it; thanks, gents.  He's one of the good guys.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 August, 2020, 09:44:35 PM
Glad to hear it; thanks, gents.  He's one of the good guys.

Yep, I'll happily second that.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Thanks for the concern all,  just out of sorts mentally at the moment. Picking fights all over there place as an unhealthy outlet, but I've no wish to be doing it here

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 August, 2020, 02:18:30 PM
Thanks for the concern all,  just out of sorts mentally at the moment. Picking fights all over there place as an unhealthy outlet, but I've no wish to be doing it here
Good to see you anyway. Hope you can get on top of it and, if not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEq2pERUZ94
We never really die.

Jim_Campbell

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 26 August, 2020, 02:33:59 PM

We could set up a thread for this surely and then you could play here and vent away.

Jim_Campbell

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

Nice to see you back, Tords.

Richard