Spoilers > Megazine

Meg 439 - Snow Mercy

(1/5) > >>

broodblik:
What can we say Lawless is back, Wagner is back. A good end to the year meg

Dredd – It starts as a very generic story but by the end we have Dredd back on form being a complete d**k. As per normal Niemand gives us a good Dredd story with adequate art by Austin.

Dead Cap – A good start to a new revenge story a lot of action and a good setup for what is next. I previously stated that I am not the biggest fan of Boo’s art, but I must say that this was really good, and I really loved how the flashbacks where done.

Diamond Dogs – A good start to the next arc as we see how Armitage will influence the story.

Lawless – As always what is not to love about this great first episode as we are introduced to the different parties.

Surfer – Wagner script -check, MacNeil pictures – check. What a great opener from the two maestros.

broodblik:
Cover by Lee Carter:

broodblik:
Cover and Logo:

IndigoPrime:
I’ve only read some of this so far, but a few things stood out:

Dredd was a massive arsehole here, to a degree that was quite disarming. Perhaps I’ve got used to a slightly more reasonable take on the lawman, but in this strip I was really blindsided by how it ended up.

Lawless made me feel old, in the sense I don’t remember how we got to this point. And I really love this strip. When did Lawson quit? I assume this will eventually shift back to the status quo, mind, when the SJS march about the place shooting everyone.

Surfer brings back Wagner and provides a reminder of why his writing style is so missed when he’s absent from the Prog. I’m intrigued to see where this goes and happy it’s about a new character rather than Chopper, who must be getting on a bit now.

The floppy is a bunch of festive tales, which I’m sure will find Dredd bringing the good citizens of MC1 plenty of Christmas cheer, right? Right?

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 15 December, 2021, 09:03:35 AM ---Lawless made me feel old, in the sense I don’t remember how we got to this point. And I really love this strip. When did Lawson quit? I assume this will eventually shift back to the status quo, mind, when the SJS march about the place shooting everyone.

--- End quote ---

At the end of the double-length musical extravaganza…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version