Spoilers > Other Reviews

Covers Uncovered Annual 2021

(1/2) > >>

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
Received this today- and it looks, on first flick, exceptional. I look forward to the remaining 43 volumes being published post haste.

I wonder why it has a barcode on the cover though, if it's only for sale through the webshop?

SBT

I, Cosh:
Is it in French?

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):

--- Quote from: I, Cosh on 14 January, 2022, 02:13:09 PM ---Is it in French?

--- End quote ---

I have now actually read the thread in question and understand your question, senor Cosh. Ha, no, it's very much in English. I am hoping that the French mixup elsewhere is completely deliberate and is a broad-spectrum joke on perceived 'middle aged gammon comics readers who voted for Brexit', that has sadly missed the target because we are mostly Lefty Remoaners hereabouts. I look forward to the explosive reactions on Facebook from the usual suspects at Tharg daring to send out stinky foreign muck.

SBT
SBT

BPP:
My copy of this landed today and the content is fantastic but the format a bit disposable… mine came already bashed at the corners from transit.

Regardless of format it’s a must have - beautiful art given focus and attention. I’d buy this in hardcover anytime. A great addition to the annual roster.

Molch-R:
Thanks for the feedback, really glad you enjoyed the book - sadly, sales on the Covers Uncovered book have been very poor and so it's not something we'll be repeating this year, sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version