Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Ro-Busters vs. ABC Warriors Rd 3 Heat 60

Started by Colin YNWA, 28 June, 2022, 06:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

ABC Warriors: for Black Hole, Red Planet Blues and Khronicles of Khaos.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Dark Jimbo

Ro-Busters has bags of charm, but is a bit all over the place. The likes of Terra-Meks and Rise and Fall... are bona fide classics, but there's some painfully juvenile stuff (particularly among the Starlord run), some weak characterisation and it's artistically schizophrenic.

Okay, ABC Warriors has had some highs and lows of its own - but what highs! And however the series, the characters themselves are all-time British comic classics.
@jamesfeistdraws

Sean SD

Ro-busters for me. Haven't read all of ABC warriors and the most recent Langley art is crazy good but I enjoyed the Terra- Meks and the Thunderbirds style of Ro-busters

Blue Cactus

[/b]quote author=Dark Jimbo link=topic=48710.msg1087249#msg1087249 date=1656488836]
Ro-Busters has bags of charm, but is a bit all over the place. The likes of Terra-Meks and Rise and Fall... are bona fide classics, but there's some painfully juvenile stuff (particularly among the Starlord run), some weak characterisation and it's artistically schizophrenic.

Okay, ABC Warriors has had some highs and lows of its own - but what highs! And however the series, the characters themselves are all-time British comic classics.
[/quote]

Agreed. ABCs.

Colin YNWA

Well have to be honest while this is going the way I was expecting its not anywhere near as close as I'd have fought. Last day on the tie of the round and I'll wrap this up in the morning.

sintec

ABC Warriors - the story might have got lost along the way but the art has never been anything less than stunning.