Main Menu

WIN A JUDGE BADGE WITH YOUR NAME ON!

Started by Molch-R, 15 March, 2012, 05:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

He may be getting on a bit, but his aim's as sharp as ever and those bionic eyes sure don't miss a thing – this weekend marks Judge Joe Dredd's 35th birthday!

Yes, Ol' Stony Face has been dishing out the beatings for three and a half decades since his first appearance in Prog 2 of 2000 AD. John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra's creation is due to hit screens later this year in Dredd, with Karl Urban donning the helmet (and not taking it off).

To celebrate this epic milestone for the Lawman of the Future, we are offering you the chance to become a Judge on the mean streets of Mega-City One, with your own customised Judge badge!

Thanks to our friends at Planet Replicas, you could win a Judge badge with YOUR name on it! Be the envy of your friends as you take on lawbreakers and dispense justice with the shield of law! This fully licensed badge (Tharg's example shown above) is realistically sized and ready to be attached to the garment of your choice or proudly displayed in your domicile!

For your chance to win, just fill in your name and e-mail address, then answer the very simple question below.

NOW, creep - it's the LAW!

http://www.2000adonline.com/news/15-03-2012/win_a_judge_badge_with_your_name_on/

strontium71

But what if your surname was Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvorakraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischenste... ? Whatcha gonna do?  :o

Apparently it's a real surname. German maybe... :lol:
...because I hate you.

Molch-R

Quote from: strontium71 on 15 March, 2012, 05:52:48 PM
But what if your surname was Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvorakraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischenste... ? Whatcha gonna do?  :o

Make sure someone else wins?  ;)

strontium71

I don't like my surname so if I win I might ask for something like STEEL , STONE or even MANLY!
...because I hate you.

PlanetReplicas

We recently caught ourselves making a 'BUTCH' instead of a 'BURCH' which could have been problematic ;-)
Here's a quick picture of some of the badges waiting on their boxes :

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Steve Green

Quote from: strontium71 on 15 March, 2012, 05:52:48 PM

Apparently it's a real surname. German maybe... :lol:

Wolf... :)

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Albion

Quote from: strontium71 on 15 March, 2012, 06:17:27 PM
oooh I recognise those names...

So do I.  ;)
Really looking forward to getting mine. Been after one since the first Minty shoot I was on.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Large48

Steve, sorry to say Uncle Fester, didn't fit.......  :(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Albion

Quote from: Large48 on 15 March, 2012, 07:11:24 PM
Steve, sorry to say Uncle Fester, didn't fit.......  :(

Cheeky monkey.   ;)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Steven Sterlacchini

I'm in!

Even though I've already bought one.

Can't have enough Judge Badges!

Proudhuff

They could just give me the badge from the Judge on Justice One (he wouldn't be needing it)
DDT did a job on me

Steven Sterlacchini

DO we know when the closing date / winner announcement for this competition is?

Molch-R