Main Menu

Dabnett and ...errr... Pinslade talk Lawless

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 December, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

https://2000ad.com/news/interview-dan-abnett-and-phil-winslade-talk-lawless/?fbclid=IwAR2Lqrm8qMLrjbwj1OG2BCmiZq24s5Y8b-3NTJW-LpXwXg-LGVgadhMgOls

There's some great stuff in this interview. Most important of all they have no plans to end this series anytime soon!

WAYHEY!!!!

I could hug them tightly while weepin' with joy... but then the police would get involved again wouldn't they. One of my... if not my absolute ... favourite thingsTharg is pumping out at the moment.

When do we get lush oversized hardcover collections is the only thing I have left to care about.

Bolt-01

'tis a reet good interview, and I'm really pleased to read that there are no plans to wind this up.

broodblik

Read it as well and great to hear that we will get more Lawless (the series and not the state of) in the future
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dark Jimbo

Dabnett and Pinslade sound like the greatest detective duo never written.
@jamesfeistdraws