Main Menu

Bargains and deals

Started by sheldipez, 07 March, 2013, 09:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

It looks like Rebellion's having a clearcut for Hallowe'en. If you're not getting the Hachette collection, the bargains here are eye-popping. Two Absalom books four under four quid each; complete Cabs for eight; Cradlegrave for £4.19. Some Misty in the box, too, along with 13th Floor vol 1.

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/on-sale

Tomwe

Thanks! Ordered the Misty I don't have and 13th Floor.

Link Prime

Some great bargains there this morning, looking to pick up Misty Vol 1 - 3 meself, but wouldn't you know it - Amazon is still cheaper when you take the shipping charge into account.

IndigoPrime

Not if you buy all three. £25.42 from Rebellion. £28.62 currently from Amazon and have free shipping.

Proudhuff

Had a successful trawl through the FP sale shelves in Edinbura, a large hardback of Cam's Fighting Man for 4 quid, and there are a few 2K TPB there along with the recent Hookjaw TPB
DDT did a job on me

Link Prime

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 14 October, 2020, 01:17:58 PM
Not if you buy all three. £25.42 from Rebellion. £28.62 currently from Amazon and have free shipping.

It's a question of the pesky tenner delivery charge to Murphyville, IP.

IndigoPrime

rogue69

just when you thought it was safe Zavvi's 5 for £15 is back this time with added Star Trek

Colin YNWA

Quote from: sintec on 05 July, 2020, 12:56:40 PM
Vol 2 of the Absolute edition of Moore's Swamp Thing is going for the bargin price of £28 on Amazon at the moment https://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolute-Swamp-Thing-Alan-Moore/dp/1779502826

Well dug this out to say - thank you. I'd forgotten all about this and its landed today. Have to say it a beautiful thing and came in for £23 not £28 for other glitch reasons. Its an excellent package, the cover is all fuzzy to the touch to 'feel like Swampy' and the re-colouring isn't too bad at all. Whether I keep it I don't know I'll pop it on my self, admire it and then the fact that I don't have the other volumes in this format will niggle and I'll end up selling down the line I bet BUT by giggerty I'm glad I've got this beautiful thing!

Tomwe

IndigoPrime

Never got mine. The second Amazon order that got stuck in "suck to be you, pre-order scum" hell, the other being the Slott She-Hulk omni. Bah.

sintec

Mine just arrived having been stuck in pre-order delay for a while so there's still hope Indigo.

It's a lovely volume - looking forward to the 3rd one when that happens.  Hope I can snag it for a similar bargin (paid nearly double that for vol 1).

Bolt-01

Hey Squaxx,

Over at comiXology they are having an end of year sale for small press titles and this year, for the first time, FQP are taking part.

The direct link to the comiXology publisher page for FQP is here.

Almost all of the books are now available for as little as 0.39p (GBP) which is an absolute steal (and possibly a little insulting to the creators involved) and if it helps anyone out there who is undecided about trying an FQP book - hopefully this will make it easier.

All the FQP titles available are part of the sale, and all apart from the very latest issue.

WoD

That is some serious bargains there Bolt!!!

Christmas comes early...

IndigoPrime

So are FutureQuake and Something Wicked standalones per issue, or do they have strips that run across multiple issues? Are there particularly good issues worth grabbing?