Main Menu

Looking for a Dredd poster I used to have.

Started by Skrot, 11 January, 2016, 04:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Lobo Baggins on 14 February, 2016, 10:35:38 AM
Quote from: radiator on 14 February, 2016, 03:06:59 AM
Dredd has, to my knowledge, pretty much never been shown to smile in the entire publishing history of 2000ad

There are two occasions that I can think of, but admittedly he looks really weird when he does.

More than two.  It happens, but it's rare.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Could it be this from a UKCAC Programme - rang some bells and a quick search for UKCAC got me this.

Colin YNWA

Steve Green

That's the one I was thinking of. Nice one.

TordelBack

Skrot

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 14 February, 2016, 01:08:38 PM
Could it be this from a UKCAC Programme - rang some bells and a quick search for UKCAC got me this.

YES!

That's the one! You superstar, that's awesome!

And it's funny how the mind plays tricks on your memory, right? The changes in wording to how I remembered it, the layout, etc... Still, I wasn't too far off... sort of  :P

Thank you so much Colin, and everyone else, I am super happy now and I really appreciate the help and effort and the RESULT!

:D :D :D

Colin YNWA

To be fair it was Steve Green's Robin Smith recollection that did the heavy lifting, that rang a bell somewhere deep in my head. Which is kinda weird given I actually didn't get to UKCAC until 1988, so why I'd remember an image from the '87 programme I don't know. Suspect I must have I'd stumbled across that Blog at some point? Who knows huh!

Steve Green

Yay!

I never went UKCAC either, sure I'd seen it on a blog somewhere before...