Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanSGMSimpson

Hi, long time loiterer with heaving shelves with these and the Dredd collection. I was getting slightly worried that we didn't have some of the pre-spine extension books (Hachette are normally not bad for tidying up loose ends like that to let folk step off) but I note volume 142 is seemingly Savage: The Marze Murderer (out on 19th June) while still nothing for vols 146 or 148? I see the usually semi-reliable Wiki page claims the current run is for 200 volumes but couldn't see a source for the same.

paulbyrnewex

Volumes 146 and 148 are currently unknown. They and volume 169 will be issues 178, 179 and 180 the website might be updated in a few weeks so we should know more then. The 2000ad Facebook announced in December that the series will end at volume 200.

Max Headroom

Hoping that 'Aquila' and 'Proteus Vex' have enough material for them to be finished in the Ultimate Collection before it ends. That would be perfect!

The Monarch

we know two of the three final volumes of this extension being the order and dan dare vol 2 its just one thats unknown

IndigoPrime

Blimey. It really is just one. 146 and 148 are the two unknowns, and there's no obvious context around them, to help guess what they might be. (Well, we know one should be The Order, but not which one.)

144: Harlem Heroes (vol 2)
145: Dredd: End of Days
146: ?
147: Armoured Gideon
148: ?
149: Age of the Surprisingly Cute Wolf
150: Counterfeit Girl

paulbyrnewex

A second Dredd as Volume 146/Issue 180 could be a possibility.

Le Fink

Quote from: Jade Falcon on 12 May, 2024, 04:28:20 PM...  Anderson.  Well I enjoyed the first half of the book, the Karyn stories seemed written a bit chaotically though I did like the Hotdog run story as well.  ...
That Hotdog Run story reads really well collected - it didn't click at the time (The gap between Meg issues doesn't help). I didn't realise Corann and Lesley are the twins from the classic Grant / Ransom era 'Triad' story that I read when I subscribed to the prog so long ago. Top callbacking. The book is a decent collection all round. Nice to see some strip art from Roach and Robinson.

Funt Solo

An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Le Fink