Started by Emperor, 09 April, 2012, 02:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brendan1

Quote from: Emperor on 17 April, 2012, 04:32:17 PM
Quote from: brendan1 on 17 April, 2012, 04:28:17 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 17 April, 2012, 04:17:01 PM
Quote from: GordyM on 17 April, 2012, 03:40:34 PM
Pissed on a church.

I've pissed on a church and tombstones. I've not pissed in a church though.

I have. It has a toilet in it for that very purpose.

Methinks you've confused the confessional with something else....

I'm pretty sure that I haven't been in one of those since I actually made my first confession.

Certainly haven't since I watched Exorcist III, that's fo damn sho

Satanist

Quote from: GordyM on 17 April, 2012, 03:40:34 PM
Pissed on a church.

Pfft, my 4 year old does that on an almost weekly basis. Thats what the church gets for being the nearest place to hide next to the bus stop! Now that I think about it they should be grateful he never needed a shit.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

Is that what you call Trout's gran's chest?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Something Fishy

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 16 April, 2012, 05:37:46 AM
True, sometimes we don't realise that people before us have toiled, suffered and died so that we can have a fine life filled with loads of options.  To be fair I was very happy at home, I had a nice life and an enjoyable job, but if I hadn't got this out of my system I would always have regretted it.  I do feel more than a bit homesick sometimes, and even a bit guilty - it's very odd not having to get up for work in the mornings; my mind just hasn't wrapped itself round all this freedom yet.  But it's a good opportunity to do a bit of writing, which I like more than anything else, and making preparations for the future.

Sounds awesome.   I'm getting more time now due to enforced part time on account of health.   It means I do most of the house stuff now but I definitely have more time than before.  Once the lad has grown up should be even more free all being well. It's done wonders for my guitar skills.  I'd love to travel more once boy had grown up.

Trout

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Something Fishy on 17 April, 2012, 10:04:16 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 16 April, 2012, 05:37:46 AM
True, sometimes we don't realise that people before us have toiled, suffered and died so that we can have a fine life filled with loads of options.  To be fair I was very happy at home, I had a nice life and an enjoyable job, but if I hadn't got this out of my system I would always have regretted it.  I do feel more than a bit homesick sometimes, and even a bit guilty - it's very odd not having to get up for work in the mornings; my mind just hasn't wrapped itself round all this freedom yet.  But it's a good opportunity to do a bit of writing, which I like more than anything else, and making preparations for the future.

Sounds awesome.   I'm getting more time now due to enforced part time on account of health.   It means I do most of the house stuff now but I definitely have more time than before.  Once the lad has grown up should be even more free all being well. It's done wonders for my guitar skills.  I'd love to travel more once boy had grown up.

I really hope you get to do it sometime, fella. No reason why you shouldn't. Like I said it's not all plain sailing but it's an adventure (at the moment I find myself living in a bamboo hut in a hippy community by a river, all healthily mind-opening for a previously hardworking anti-dropout like me).
Sorry to hear about your health, hope it's not too serious.  Keep up the guitar stuff too - if you do ever make it somewhere like here, believe me you'll be selected as bar entertainment without even trying.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"