Main Menu

Dumbest Thing Said to You From Cyber-Space

Started by critter, 08 April, 2005, 06:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Matt Timson

"Would to publicly nurture rumours of bestiality (as you have done) be considered more acceptable than that of paedophilia (as was linked with you in at least two other forums)?"

1- I don't believe I've *ever* said in any posting on any forum that you indulge in bestiality, Richard.  As ever, I am happy for you to prove me wrong, but I don't think that I am- so I'd be careful what you say.

2- To say that I have been linked with paedophilia in two separate forums would suggest two incidents that might actually have a basis in truth, when in actual fact the same person made both claims on the same day, before later retracting them and admitting that he'd made them up.  You know this and yet you've just stated that I've been linked to paedophilia on two separate occasions- to a forum full of people that don't know the full story- something else I'd be careful about if I was you.

3- Just so you know, the difference between bestiality and paedophilia is about ten years.  In the meantime, should some dilligent flatfoot happen across these postings and take it upon himself to impound my equipment, you can bet your miserable life that I'll sue you for every fucking penny a binman makes- and then some.

4- I'd love to have a face to face with you some time, Richard- just to see if you can cash all those cheques your mouth has written in the last year or so.  Sure I can't tempt you with Bristol, this year?  Thought not, you gutless prick...

:)

Pffft...

Dudley

I've missed these conversations.

Matt Timson

It's a bit like toothache, isn't it?  It's bloody annoying at the time, but you wonder if it was really all that bad once it's gone again.  You might find you even miss it.  Of course, if the toothache comes back again, you wonder what the hell you were thinking about.

No proof of bestiality claims, I see.  Richard Cairns in 'wrong again' shocker...
Pffft...