Main Menu

Nemesis the Warlock - The Final Heresies - Vol 3 - in FRENCH?!?!?

Started by robert_ellis, 13 January, 2022, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Il est arrivé aujord'hui! Mais, SACRE BLEU! C'est en Anglais!!!! Mais non! Pah, les Rosbifs!

Would've shared my exciting unboxing video if this forum could handle it but you'll just have to imagine it now instead.
We never really die.

Tomwe

Message coming to you all I expect:
QuoteI'm sorry to hear that you have received a french copy of Nemesis the Warlock: The Final Heresies. We became aware that our warehouse partners had received these copies in error and didn't notice until they had all been sent out!

I have organised an English replacement copy to be sent out and you will receive an E-mail when this has been dispatched.

May I please ask that you return the french copy to:

Riverside House,
Osney Mead,
Oxford,
Oxfordshire,
OX2 0ES,
United Kingdom.

Once this has been done if you could send us an image of the receipt I will refund the postage paid right away for you.

paddykafka

Quote from: I, Cosh on 19 January, 2022, 11:32:31 AM
Il est arrivé aujord'hui! Mais, SACRE BLEU! C'est en Anglais!!!! Mais non! Pah, les Rosbifs!

Thanks to my mastery of the french language, I was able to ascertain, that the sacred blue roast beef you had ordered from England will be arriving today.  ;)

robert_ellis

I've just popped my French copy of Nemesis back in the post and 2000ad are refunding my £4.20 recorded cost. They are sending out a new copy. All good.

13school

They'll be hoping they didn't send too many French editions out to Australia - return postage could be a bit pricey there

robert_ellis

Got my English replacement copy today of Nemesis book 3. I'm really pleased with the customer service - my postage of the French copy was refunded really quickly. Cheers to Cameron & Tharg.

Tomwe

Same here! Came very well packaged, and delivered at the same time as my Deluxe Sandman vol 5 too, so that's two amazing works complete in a lovely format.