Main Menu

BOLT 01 - A Tribute - Kickstarter link HERE

Started by Bad City Blue, 14 March, 2023, 04:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Hi everyone

The BOLT 01 tribute to the much missed Dave Evans will be live on Kickstarter this Friday.

Please register your interest to be notified when it is live, thanks.

BOLT 01 KICKSTARTER

There are over 140 pages, 60 creators and tons of brilliant strips. There is a pin up from Dave's eldest, Danni, and an introduction from the family.

John Wagner
Dan Cornwall
Dom Reardon
Mike Collins
Boo Cook

and many more...

All profit will go to SOBS (Survivors Of Berevement By Suicide), as nominated by the family.

The annual (old school) will be £25 or £10 Digital, and the only aextra is a beautiful A3 piece by Aly Fell.

It wil be officially lauched at Lawless in late May and Enniskillen in Early June.

Here's a preview...

https://scontent.flhr1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/331781628_763762525175815_2499067617924693071_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=WBJYuPFTNTAAX9MDoof&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-2.fna&oh=00_AfArNiAdbAnHzcPHuSiVJr6tgrpqFMAMp0q-zhQT59csSg&oe=64157999

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Hawkmumbler

Signed up for the launch, nothing but the utmost respect for all who contributed.

Bad City Blue

Batman's Superior Cousin

Crosspost from the other Thread.

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 17 March, 2023, 02:43:59 PMBacked, though it's a pity that I couldn't get either the BOO COOK ART or Aly Fell Art!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Colin YNWA

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

My very first Kickstarter contribution (done through a friend as I don't have a bank account) - thanks to all who made this possible :thumbsup:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bad City Blue

Dandontdare

Done - and wow, double-smashed the target, nice work man.

When you say "launched" at Lawless, does that mean physical copies?

Bad City Blue

Yes, backers can pick up copies there if they wish. Nothing will be sent out, physical or digital, until after then

Bad City Blue

Keeping people up to date.

Printing paid for today, so we are well on track for the LAWLESS launch, which is a relief.

The proof copy is really nice, and I think people will be impressed and very happy with the quality.

There will be 200 copies, initially available to backers and attendees to Lawless and Enniskillen cons. Any remaining (there's 50 extra printed) will be offered online. There will be no reprint. I may raffle the proof copy as it's unique.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who backed, we should be be able to donate about 2500 to SOBS

The Legendary Shark

Just got my copy. It's a wonderful thing - fair brought a tear to my eye.

Great work from everyone involved. Inspiring.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bad City Blue

Got FIVE copies left, £30 posted in the UK, first come first served.

Email me alan_holloway_2@hotmail.com to claim one.