Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 20 June, 2012, 07:32:34 PM
Quote from: klute on 20 June, 2012, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 20 June, 2012, 06:42:34 PM
Quote from: klute on 20 June, 2012, 02:34:25 PM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 19 June, 2012, 07:04:15 PM
Quote from: klute on 19 June, 2012, 06:56:04 PM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 19 June, 2012, 06:47:26 PM
Like in the comics?

I'm not sure i'd want to see satire in the film personally........BUTTTTTTTT as long as the damn film is released,i get to see it,it's arsom then i could care less about the satire :)

I am a self respecting

Why any self respecting Dredd fan wouldn't want to see some satire in the film is beyond me.    It'll just be a straight action film otherwise.

I am a self respecting  Dredd fan and no i'm not interested in satire there was enough of that with Stallone's pile of shite if i wanted satire i'd what american pie 50 or whatever it is that's currently doing the round's.

Was there?   I can't remember much satire in Stallones film.   I haven't seen it for years so if there is any please remind me.

So you just want a straightforward action flick then....even though satire's been a big part of Dredd from the beginning?

Yeah i do want a straightforward action film.I'd rather they missed out the satire.Stallone's Judge Dredd was horrid and the less said about Rob Schneider the better.

QuoteWas there?   I can't remember much satire in Stallones film.

Oh yeah there was a bucket load it's hard to miss.

Where's this satire in the Stallone film then?    Please refresh me as I haven't seen it for a long time and I can't really remember there being any.

Is this a wind up??

Not a wind up.    Tell us where it is then?

Misanthrope

There was satire in The lion, The witch and the wardrobe.

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

klute

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 20 June, 2012, 07:42:03 PM
Quote from: klute on 20 June, 2012, 07:34:12 PM
Like in the comics?

I'm not sure i'd want to see satire in the film personally........BUTTTTTTTT as long as the damn film is released,i get to see it,it's arsom then i could care less about the satire :)

I am a self respecting

Why any self respecting Dredd fan wouldn't want to see some satire in the film is beyond me.    It'll just be a straight action film otherwise.

I am a self respecting  Dredd fan and no i'm not interested in satire there was enough of that with Stallone's pile of shite if i wanted satire i'd what american pie 50 or whatever it is that's currently doing the round's.

Was there?   I can't remember much satire in Stallones film.   I haven't seen it for years so if there is any please remind me.

So you just want a straightforward action flick then....even though satire's been a big part of Dredd from the beginning?

Yeah i do want a straightforward action film.I'd rather they missed out the satire.Stallone's Judge Dredd was horrid and the less said about Rob Schneider the better.

Where's this satire in the Stallone film then?    Please refresh me as I haven't seen it for a long time and I can't really remember there being any.

Is this a wind up??

!Stone jones! right???? i wasn't sure till now you seem famliar to "Stone Jones" to simliar infact if your not you do a good impression.

Well done Scott/Scojo/Stone Jones ABC or whatever your calling yourself anyway i'm as much entitled to an opinion as you and my opinion on the Stallone film isn't going to change...you really should rewatch it.

And yeah i think it VERY much is a wind up
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

CYCLOPZ

Frank

Is this thread intended to be satirical?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: bikini kill on 20 June, 2012, 08:14:15 PM

I'm not sure, but this post certainly is
You may quote me on that.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: klute on 20 June, 2012, 07:55:21 PM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 20 June, 2012, 07:42:03 PM
Quote from: klute on 20 June, 2012, 07:34:12 PM
Like in the comics?

I am a self respecting

Is this a wind up??

!Stone jones! right???? i wasn't sure till now you seem famliar to "Stone Jones" to simliar infact if your not you do a good impression.

Well done Scott/Scojo/Stone Jones ABC or whatever your calling yourself anyway i'm as much entitled to an opinion as you and my opinion on the Stallone film isn't going to change...you really should rewatch it.

And yeah i think it VERY much is a wind up

Ah that old scojo (or whatever he's called) routine again.      I'm not him and the moderators know I'm not him either.    Of course you're entitled to your opinion and who's saying you aren't........but I'd still love to know where the bits of satire are in the Stallone flick.   

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

JOE SOAP

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Frank

SuperSurfer

Goaty

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens