Main Menu

Tales of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Started by Byron Virgo, 28 August, 2004, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

Hate to disagree with you ESCUBRIA, old buddy, but in an interview earlier in the year (April) for a French magazine I forget the name of, Kevin O'Neil confirmed both the battle with Les Hommes Mysterriux and the inclusion of the 1950's League. Meanwhile, editor Scott Dunbier has said on several occasions, most recently to my memory at Bristol, that the new series is the same format six episode mini-series like the previous two volumes.

Keef Monkey

Yay! I had assumed that the 2nd would be the last so that's made my day (well, that and the Rogue Trooper shots. All is good in the world:)

Dunk!

Inspired by this thread, and the abundance of sunshine to bath in, i gave my LOEG GN's a reread over the weekend and was struck by one question other fans may be able to answer for me.

On the cover of the softback GN of the first series who is the young girl seen reflected in the mirror with Hyde?

If the answer is really obvious then please start any reply with Duh!
"Trust we"

The Amstor Computer

Not quite a Duh!, but IIRC, the girl is Alice - from Alice Through the Looking Glass - and she isn't reflected in the mirror - she's trapped!

Nightgaunt

Nah, Alice died following her adventure through the looking-glass. Her insides got reversed, leaving her unable to keep food down. She starved to death.