Main Menu

wheres the fish?

Started by Devons Daddy, 27 July, 2002, 06:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

i have noticed the trout is not about, has something happened to him? has he been deposed lost his crown?

such megalomanics are a rare.we should be concerned about him.

trout you out there old chap?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

DavidXBrunt

He's gone on his hols to the North coast of Cornwall. He'll be back in due course.

paulvonscott

But the trout's a Freshwater fish surely?

It's bad enough he was bitten by a radiaoctive trout, but to be bitten by a radioactive Genetically Modified all all terrain trout...

Ooh what are the odds?

Slippery PD

DXb- thats his HRH something fishy.  

King Trout is seems to be AWOL.  maybe their plotting a guestbook takeover from a secret hideaway, with J-Meks battle droids??
Were art thou O'lord Fishy????

DavidXBrunt

Jim, you are quite right. It's the man they call somethingfishy that has gone on his hols.

Trout was overthrown in a bloody revolution led by Eggsonlegs, hence the new people democratic republic of messageboard.

Devons Daddy

hes gone to cornwall
he will never return, the finest land on this world we call earth. ok we all talk funny down there, but you can still buy 2000ad and the megazine with ease.
such a gloriuos retreat for him. the chap has impecable taste you know.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Something Fishy

Has he also gone to Cornwall?

I went to Cornwall on my hols last week but i'm back at home now in Cornwall.

I feel greatly flattered by your comments about us what do live down ere.

So are you from Gods Own Counry too?

Trout

The Trout is still here, oh you poor little plebs!

A slight technical problem meant no posts for a week or so, but now I'm back to gum up the whole system with my villainy and silliness!

Well done to the loyal subjects who kept my presence felt while I was indisposed.

And there was no revolution. No-one can defeat me!

FOR I AM THE MOST SPLENDID TROUT WHO EVER LIVED!

Something Fishy

Not very nice of you to call your most loyal heir a pleb your majesty.

I didn't even claim the throne whilst you were away.

Nearly but not quite.

Devons Daddy

somthing fishy
im from PLYMOUTH in Devon. though i view the promised land from my parents house, with ease.

i  worked in Cornwall before my world and galaxy wide travels. and intend to return to the greastest piece of land this world has to offer later in life.

i know there was something handsome about you , the shimmer of the scales
now i realsie what it is.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Trout

Didn't mean to suggest someone of such Royal lineage is a pleb, somethingfishy.

You are a most noble crown prince.

By the way, I've been to Cornwall and it is indeed a lovely place, able to compare favourably with the Trout's beloved Perthshire.

And that's a real compliment coming from me.

PRAISE THE KING OF FISH!

Something Fishy

Devons Daddy: a devonian who likes Cornwall?  You are a true and wise gem Sir.  I went to Uni in Plymouth and my God did i get shit for being Cornish. Though most admited the place is great they just didn't seem to like us much.  Maybe a bit of the Celtic / English thing bubbling under i think.  You are truly flattering, i shall polish me scales some more.

Your majesty: So kind of you to flatter me calming words.  I am going to have to visit the Perthshire part of your kingdom one day, if its as lovely as Cornwall it must be stunning.

Something Fishy

I'm feeling all warm inside after these kind words about Kernow (Cornwall in Cornish).

Trout

I can't believe you were ill-treated for being Cornish.

Right! That's it!

Your King hereby declares Cornwall a sovereign nation, with full citizenship for any 2K message boarder who wants to go there and get drunk a lot.

There you go, Trebell - why don't you invade someone now?

I hear the Channel Islands would be an easy target.

- Never forget the Trout is evil!