Main Menu

The new 'what do you look like?' thread

Started by House of Usher, 04 April, 2010, 11:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Satanist

May I be the first to say Sharky your fishfingers really are the best!

I had a tache for half an hour about a month ago, thought I'd look like Magnum but end up as Chuckle Brother.

No fuzz is the way to go for me.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Emperor

Quote from: Judo on 28 March, 2012, 09:10:43 PM
yup sorry emperor too funny! But all you guys implied I wasn't worth shaving for so you're all monsters too!  X

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You ruled us out so quickly we didn't even get around to the question of shaving...

Quote from: Judo on 29 March, 2012, 08:10:02 AM
there's not a razor sharp enough to make me wanna date you V But I'm very proud of your wife for taking the bullet for woman kind x

So now you don't like beards again?

Confusing troll is confusing ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

JOE SOAP

Judo

Quote from: Emperor on 29 March, 2012, 03:02:37 PM
Quote from: Judo on 28 March, 2012, 09:10:43 PM
yup sorry emperor too funny! But all you guys implied I wasn't worth shaving for so you're all monsters too!  X

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You ruled us out so quickly we didn't even get around to the question of shaving...

Quote from: Judo on 29 March, 2012, 08:10:02 AM
there's not a razor sharp enough to make me wanna date you V But I'm very proud of your wife for taking the bullet for woman kind x

So now you don't like beards again?

Confusing troll is confusing ;)

I'm more likely to fancy the look of someone without a beard as a general rule, but I'm not so shallow as to not date someone because they have a beard. In vzz case, no shaving or not shaving is gonna make me wanna jump him x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

vzzbux

You can't stop talking about me can you Judo  ;)
Thats how it starts, I get into your head.
At the moment no one would go near me as I have been puking for the past 2 days, nothing is staying down. To top it off one of my migranes hit me hard yesterday and am just about over it.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: vzzbux on 30 March, 2012, 08:44:19 AM
You can't stop talking about me can you Judo  ;)
Thats how it starts, I get into your head.
At the moment no one would go near me as I have been puking for the past 2 days, nothing is staying down. To top it off one of my migranes hit me hard yesterday and am just about over it.

V

That's going into my crank-bank.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Judo

hahahahaha jays noo friends listed. Maybe slutty bearded troll wasn't winning me round but maybe with the odd bit of sweetcorn stuck in your beard... Now *thats* kinky ;)

Eeee I have a date tonight <3 can't wait! Brayshers taking me to see doug stanhope at the comedy festival. Dougs basically bill hicks but more offensive and alcoholic :)

Nap Normal

Quote from: Judo on 30 March, 2012, 10:43:49 AM
hahahahaha jays noo friends listed. Maybe slutty bearded troll wasn't winning me round but maybe with the odd bit of sweetcorn stuck in your beard... Now *thats* kinky ;)

Eeee I have a date tonight <3 can't wait! Brayshers taking me to see doug stanhope at the comedy festival. Dougs basically bill hicks but more offensive and alcoholic :)

A real man would have taken you to the Jerry Sadowitz gig at the Kings Theatre last weekend ;).
Stanhope is ok but he's not in Jerrys league. I hope you have a nice time.
Falling in love makes you fat.

Judo

jerrys waaaay too expensive for a glasgae cunt. He must do like 2 shows a year and live/drink off the money. I haven't seen stanhope before so I'm highly intrigued x

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteA real man would have taken you to the Jerry Sadowitz gig at the Kings Theatre last weekend .
Stanhope is ok but he's not in Jerrys league. I hope you have a nice time.

I'm just finished (Facebook) chatting to a girl I know who Jerry Sadowitz once took a serious shine to, so much so that it turned her right off him.  She's also a Jewish stand-up, birds of a feather I suppose
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Judo on 30 March, 2012, 10:43:49 AM

Eeee I have a date tonight <3 can't wait! Brayshers taking me to see doug stanhope at the comedy festival. Dougs basically bill hicks but more offensive and alcoholic :) x  [/color]

He was playing Saturday night at the venue where Hi-Ex is. I offered him a jelly baby from my TARDIS and he called Gavin Leahy a cunt. Also I've heard he'll headbutt anyone who compares him to Bill Hicks ;)

Judo

Doug was good. any comparison to bill hicks can only be a compliment surely - how dare you compare me to the beatles, i mean, FFS - but i wouldnt say that to his face, as yes, im sure he gets that a hella lotta. I like doug because he works with pretty much the hardest material ever and no micheal mcintyre bull but i do worry about him as hes obviously dealing with some very serious problems in his own way. im glad you gave him a sweety, did it have infinite jellys in it? did anyone cheer gary up for me?! x

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I only truly discovered Doug recently, but he has quickly become an all time hero of mine. It's easy to group him in with comedians like Bill Hicks and George Carlin, because of somewhat similar opinions and a passion for what he talks about. For me, he is much more then this.
It was an absolute pleasure to meet him and have a quick chat to him, after he called me a proper cunt. Later on, as I was manning Zarjaz table, he made a point of coming over to me and saying hallo again and introducing me to his partner. Sometimes, meeting your heroes isn't always a bad thing.

Judo

I don't always get called a cunt, but when I do... its by doug stanhope. Nice, gazza, nice. He's no my hero or anything. not many heroes for me merely 'cool dudes', 'objects of lust' and, the highest honour I can bestow - 'Leg End'. Dougs a cool dude but I suspect in private life he may be a bit of a leg end x