Main Menu

Cyberleader's sells some furnater

Started by Cyberleader2000, 29 March, 2012, 10:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Ok I have 3 pices of retro furnater to sell they are all G plan and in good condichion all offeres are welcome and buyer must colect from Tewkesbury area.

for sale Is a set of 2 tables and Wall unit pichers below all enquires welcome

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JOE SOAP

I'd only buy if it was filled with Gundam.

TordelBack

What's going on with the wall in the first picture?  This looks like 90% of the digs I lived in as a younger man (it's the carpet) - your late uncle's place, perhaps? 

Banners

Quote from: Cyberleader2000all enquires welcome

Did you ask her out yet?

Cthulouis

Quote from: TordelBack on 29 March, 2012, 10:18:43 PM
What's going on with the wall in the first picture?  This looks like 90% of the digs I lived in as a younger man

As read this, I was trying to figure out what you meant, then with the next bit it clicked that you weren't talking about archaeological trenches.

Back on topic, you haven't asked her out yet, have you?

Cyberleader2000

this is not the thread for that discuchion look on the outher one
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

maryanddavid

TB may be referring to Digs as rental properties to the less fortunate, i.e. students?

Nap Normal

It might help if you put up the measurements of the furniture. Height, width and depth.
Also isn't Tewkesbury famous for getting flooded every year? so my next question is... Is there any water damage? Or any other type of damage scratches, marks etc
And my final question is ...Does the little fat bloke hiding in the cupboard holding a camera come with it?  :P

On a serious note G-plan furniture is quite collectable at the moment. Your best bet is to clean it up and stick it on ebay with a £100 reserve.   
Falling in love makes you fat.

Rog69

Never Mind  :-X

klute

To be perfectly honest those picture's would put anyone off! i'm surprised the carpet hasn't got up and walked out in disgusted
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Satanist

If I was trying to sell something even I'd give it a dust!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

glassstanley

I have wasted far too much time this afternoon trying to work out what's in the plastic bag on the wall unit.

SpetsnaZ99

Who is under the table flipping the finger at the camera?
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

klute

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 30 March, 2012, 03:41:03 PM
Who is under the table flipping the finger at the camera?

LOL!!!! i was looking and though i don't see anything then it hit me,well spotted!
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Nap Normal on 30 March, 2012, 01:09:25 AM
It might help if you put up the measurements of the furniture. Height, width and depth.
Also isn't Tewkesbury famous for getting flooded every year? so my next question is... Is there any water damage? Or any other type of damage scratches, marks etc
And my final question is ...Does the little fat bloke hiding in the cupboard holding a camera come with it?  :P

On a serious note G-plan furniture is quite collectable at the moment. Your best bet is to clean it up and stick it on ebay with a £100 reserve.   

were just out side of Tewkesbury but I dont want to list exacley where because of all you stalkeres out there lol lets just say were far enouth from Tewkesbury for the floods to scruew us over without our houses being flooded

second the meserments for the wall unit are:
W 22.9 CM
H 195 CM
D 50 CM

the meserments for the table are:
W 70 CM X 70 CM
H 37 CM
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime