Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

for those of you wanting novels and actual books- you could do worse than check www.readitswapit.co.uk. It is a book swapping site that I've been using for a goodly number of years. Every so often 2000 AD related material shows up for swap. There are some of the Virgin books there for sure.

Colin YNWA

If anybody wants a copy of the Dante books I have an omnibus they are welcome to.

Hawkmumbler

I'll take it Colin_YNWA. How shall I pay you for it?

Colin YNWA

Colin YNWA

Not seen this on the forum (apologise it I've just missed it) but teaser image for Aquila over at ECBT which confirms it start in 1786... NEXT PROG! YEAH!

http://2000ad.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/coming-soon-aquila-blood-of-the-iceni/

James Stacey

Think that image is a page spread in this months meg.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 30 May, 2012, 01:22:58 PM
Not seen this on the forum (apologise it I've just missed it) but teaser image for Aquila over at ECBT which confirms it start in 1786... NEXT PROG! YEAH!
http://2000ad.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/coming-soon-aquila-blood-of-the-iceni/
It was in the preview thing in the last Meg.
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Arh now see being a non-Meg reader I missed this. Apologise.

James Stacey

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 30 May, 2012, 02:20:52 PM
Arh now see being a non-Meg reader I missed this. Apologise.
Not at all. I don't think it had been posted anywhere here abouts, and you are not alone in your Meg'less'ness

I, Cosh

Coming in a couple of months time according to Previews. Anyone any idea who's behind this:
we enter an alternate 1940s London in which the British government has allied itself with aliens in '1947'
We never really die.

O Lucky Stevie!

That'd be Tony Lee & Simon Harrison for you there Cosh.

David Roach has just posted the following on Facebook:

QuoteHi Arthur- thanks for friending me... if that's the correct term? I'm drawing your Dredd Story "Inversion" and I'm sure I'm going to have a great time- it's bloomin' hard though!
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

I, Cosh

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 13 June, 2012, 06:47:37 AM
For real? That'd be 50% the best thing ever and 50% the worst decision Tharg's ever made. Not necessarily in that order.
We never really die.

Grant Goggans

I wonder whether 1947 is an actual serial or a Past Imperfect or something.  If it's a serial, Tharg really did sneak one under the radar.

credo

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 13 June, 2012, 06:47:37 AM

Yay! The return of Simon Harrison!

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: The Cosh on 13 June, 2012, 08:53:36 AM
For real?

::)

quote author=Grant Goggans link=topic=35334.msg682801#msg682801 date=1339575896]
I wonder whether 1947 is an actual serial or a Past Imperfect or something.  If it's a serial, Tharg really did sneak one under the radar.
[/quote]

Stevie's money is on it  being part of a second season of Tharg's Thr3llers, what with Gunheads  being a three parter & all.

But more importantly,  sincere apologies to the Wyatt & Roach droids for pasting verbatim a FB post in his excitement instead of summarising the relevance of said post.

About 10 minutes after doing so Stevie realised that was a real Rich Johnson kind of thing to do.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"