Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

4 months between CF20 and CF21. Bravo, this makes me happy.

glassstanley

Hooray - two Case Files! Judging by the blurb, these will take us up to Wilderlands?

Boo - no Return to Armageddon :)

hippynumber1

2000AD Presents... What's this then? More info required!

Molch-R

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 12 February, 2013, 05:06:51 PM

When we get a bit nearer the time, sure! ;)

hippynumber1

Quote from: Molch-R on 12 February, 2013, 06:02:30 PM

When we get a bit nearer the time, sure! ;)

(Shakes fist)

Frank

Dan Dare reprints and adverts for the Conan fan club, mostly: http://www.escapecomics.com/acatalog/200ad-presents-21-1990.jpg

strontium71

Amazon email - 'Cam Kennedy collection volume 1 , originally due June 29th , dispatching sooner than expected!!!' Hurrah  :)

'...now expected June 8th.  :(
...because I hate you.

The Adventurer

Quote2000AD Presents... What's this then? More info required!
From the sound of it, it'll be be a collection of one-offs and short run strips. Most specifically it appears to reprint XTNCT in paperback for the first time.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

hippynumber1

That's interesting because when I saw Pat Mills and man hating dinosaurs my first thought was 'Dinosty'...

PreacherCain

Great to see Case Files 20 and 21 coming out so close together after the long break. Would be great to see CF 22 four months after that!  :P

Or is the general idea to have a max of 2 per year?

douglaswolk

One addition: the long-delayed "Tales from Beyond Science" collection (eight stories from '92 and '93, all drawn by Rian Hughes) is apparently finally coming out from Image in the U.S. next week!

JSouth5942

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 12 February, 2013, 04:29:22 PM
Via the ever wonderful ECBT 2000ad Molch-R's promised list of 2000ad releases for 2013.

http://2000ad.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/announcing-2000-ads-graphic-novel-schedule-for-2013/

Some nice surprises there. Especially, I'm guessing, the fact that there are two Case Files this year after the uproar that the previously slow release of #20. All is right with the world again... actually I'm going to have to keep an eye on these as soon they'll get to the point I stopped getting the Meg...

I'll update the list now this is in, unless Radiator wants to take over the helm back?

Not too bad, its good that two books of the Dredd Case Files are seeing release before the end of the year but three would have been better.

Also with the exception of Mean Team there is a distinct lack of old school 2000AD thrills this year, has the well run dry on these now?

Suggestions for next year – Red Seas Case Files, Sin Dex Case Files, The VC's Volume 3.

Any chance of a US S&S 2013 release schedule?

Molch-R

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 13 February, 2013, 12:40:21 PM
Any chance of a US S&S 2013 release schedule?

When I get to it, yes.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 13 February, 2013, 12:40:21 PMRed Seas Case Files
I'd love to see that, but given that the series has been rebooted once already (from Rebellion's old hardbacks to the standard softback) and never got past an initial volume, I can't imagine it's at the top of the 'absolute priority' list.

As for the line-up, it looks strong. Great also to see some volumes not only coming back into print but also being spruced up a little.

Grant Goggans

I'm pleased across the board.  It's a good lineup.  I like the idea of deluxe editions for celebrated series like Nemesis and Halo Jones.