Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

credo

OK, so judging by the names, it looks like ABC Warriors: Solo Missions includes:

Red Planet Blues (Moore/Dillon), Possibly the DICEMAN ABC story (Mills/Dillon) & Joe Pineapples Greatest Hits/Dishonourable Discharge (Mills/Carney/Walker).

Doesn't seem to be anything else, but that seems very, very light for a trade. Any clues?

Judge Nutmeg

other possible stories for ABC Warriors collection, the deadlock mini series , the blackblood  origin story from one of the sci-fi specials, and maybe the robusters story where rojaws hides hammerstien's medals , missing from the "complete" robusters

credo

Deadlock! Of course! Henry Flint's name is included, so that seems likely. Is the Blackblood story "Dishonourable Discharge"?

Looks like it should be an interesting collection.

Judge Nutmeg

yes that's the one dont know if Kev Walker's name on collection

Judge Nutmeg

just re-read posts you mentioned walker's name so betting the story must be in there

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Hawkmumbler

Aw shit have we reached Crusade already? Well at least that'll be the worst out of the way.

Apestrife

Quote from: Dash Decent on 20 September, 2013, 01:32:30 PM

Judge Dredd: v. 22: The Complete Case Files
304 pages, 13th March 2014

Anyone who can make out what progs and megs that are the CF-volume? It's written on the title.

Any good stuff?

Radbacker

it was a pretty poop story but i really dig the design for the oh so evil Vatican Judges.

CU Radbacker

Dash Decent

Quote from: Apestrife on 26 September, 2013, 08:26:12 AM
Anyone who can make out what progs and megs that are the CF-volume? It's written on the title.
Any good stuff?

It's hard to make out but it looks like:
Progs 916 - 939
Meg 2.69 - 2.80
Year 2116 - 2117
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Here's a slightly bigger grab:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

credo

Definitely 939, and 2.80, which takes us up to Escape From Kurt Russell and Terror with Mrs Gunderson.

Some good Wagner Dredd in their, as well as the Miller dross (which is thankfully starting to thin out). Next volume will be the last of the post-Necropolis dip, with Garth Ennis' Goodnight Kiss (although Ennis was obviously miles better than Miller/Morrison).

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dash Decent on 26 September, 2013, 01:11:22 PM
It's hard to make out but it looks like:
Progs 916 - 939
Meg 2.69 - 2.80

Bloomin' heck that means the next one will be up to the point when I've let go of my Megs and I'll have to start picking these up. That came around fast!

Mind that said the next one (or the first few after that) will also get to some of the finest Wagner Dredd stuff there is, for me at least. Just getting towards the end of a re-read of all the Wagner Dredd's from 950 onwards to date and there really is some golden stuff coming soon, even by his mighty standards.

Greg M.

Quote from: credo on 26 September, 2013, 01:24:43 PM
Next volume will be the last of the post-Necropolis dip, with Garth Ennis' Goodnight Kiss (although Ennis was obviously miles better than Miller/Morrison).

I'm actually really looking forward to re-reading that one - at the time I thought it was the best thing Ennis had ever written for the prog, apart from 'Last Night Out' and 'Unwelcome Guests'. Hopefully it'll hold up.