Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

Still hoping the Death's return is misdirection. Really don't want him restored.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Adventurer on 13 December, 2013, 10:05:48 PM
Still hoping the Death's return is misdirection. Really don't want him restored.

You're going to be disappointed.

The Adventurer

Dash Decent

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 13 December, 2013, 09:56:49 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 13 December, 2013, 09:40:35 PM
The bottle!  The bottle!  The bottle!

I had one of those, but I lost it...

It looks like the same thing's happened to P.J. Maybe too.

Ah well, better a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Judge Brian

Quote from: The Adventurer on 13 December, 2013, 10:05:48 PM

I agree.

I'm just afraid it'll be the end of Cass.

The Adventurer

Cass? I'm afraid of losing PJ Maybe in the crossfire somewhere!

Judge Brian

Quote from: The Adventurer on 14 December, 2013, 05:52:10 AM
Cass? I'm afraid of losing PJ Maybe in the crossfire somewhere!

That would suck as well. PJ is Dredd's Moriarty.

Silent_Bomber

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 09 December, 2013, 03:20:03 PM
Colin: The Predators strip... isn't great.
Agreed, seems to have its fans though.

Comicvine forum users just voted Judge Schaefer into 4th best Judge Dredd character :(

I tried to push her down the list, but there were just nowhere near enough voters LOL

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Molch-R on 13 December, 2013, 02:40:55 PM
Quote from: radiator on 13 December, 2013, 12:33:11 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure 2000ad confirmed it would have the colour centre spreads on their facebook page.

Correct.

& the same size as the Clint Langley hardcovers too. As shall be the Brass Sun & Zenith hardcovers too.

This fills Stevie with an infundibulum of delight. Fingers crossed that this means matching editions of Nemesis & Slaine in the same format further down the line.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Grant Goggans

Smudge is not John Burns.  Hmmm.  Enthusiasm for Sin Dex not at its high point, I'm afraid.  Everything else sounds quite promising though!

The UK's Eisner-nominated SF anthology enters its thirty-seventh year of continuous weekly publication, and the Thrills are coming faster than ever! Prog 1873 sees a brand-new line-up commence - a whistleblower goes on the run in Judge Dredd: Mega-City Confidential by John Wagner and Colin MacNeil; Celtic barbarian Slaine sets out to honor the Earth Goddess in 'A Simple Killing' by Pat Mills and Simon Davis; something murderous is on the path to vengeance in sci-fi thriller Outlier by T.C. Eglington and Karl Richardson; hitmen Sinister Dexter go offroad in the backwoods of Generica in 'Gun Shy' by Dan Abnett and Smudge; and meet Atalia Jaegir of the Nordland State Security Police, trawling the underbelly of Nort society for war criminals and genetic outcasts, in 'Jaegir' by Gordon Rennie and Simon Coleby! (NOTE: Pack contains #1871-1874.)

Dan Banks

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 11 December, 2013, 09:20:50 PM
Quote from: Dan Banks on 11 December, 2013, 08:42:43 PM
Liking the look of the new Dante books chaps, seems like now is the time to get involved! Can anyone point me towards volume 1? Preferably with a cover that matches the new ones?!
As far as I'm aware, your choice is between the old DC/Rebellion Romanov Dynasty or the new Too Cool To Kill, neither of which matches. The latter is a far superior print though.

Thanks! Should be a nice little present for myself.

TordelBack

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 18 December, 2013, 10:16:00 PM
Smudge is not John Burns. 

I'd be happy to see Smudge on Sin/Dex, but I'd be even happier if it was in B&W as Grud surely intended.  Not sure colour works as well over his dense inks. Not likely that I'll get my wish.

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 December, 2013, 07:55:30 AM

I'd be happy to see Smudge on Sin/Dex, but I'd be even happier if it was in B&W as Grud surely intended. 

Wat dat man said.

Dash Decent

The cover for the fourth IDW Dredd collection is now up on Amazon UK:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Link Prime

Talk about false advertising...