Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Otter

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 20 February, 2014, 11:18:56 PM
Jaeger?

Oh yeah I forgot about that, for some reason I kept thinking it was in black & white like classic Rogue Trooper.

Colin YNWA

Now this looks more like it!

Leah Moore and John Reppion interview about Black Shuck over at CBR. Looks and sounds great fun. And oh that Mighty Yeowell, that oh so Mighty Yeowell.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50946

O Lucky Stevie!

That looks... glorious.

Can't wait.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Dash Decent

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 20 February, 2014, 11:18:56 PM
Jaeger?

A Nort policeman: Picture and brief description here.

He looks a bit like the Traitor General.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Hawkmumbler

I forgot about hat Robert Burns, Witch Hunter! Damn that looks good! White Trash too!

O Lucky Stevie!

Having bought the first issue back in the Orosirian period, Orson Welles – Special Agent! is the one that Stevie's on tenterhooks for.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Mabs

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 25 February, 2014, 07:52:32 PM
Now this looks more like it!

Leah Moore and John Reppion interview about Black Shuck over at CBR. Looks and sounds great fun. And oh that Mighty Yeowell, that oh so Mighty Yeowell.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50946

Lovely stuff. Are you on Twitter, Colin? Leah & John both are, and they have updates on the progress of Black Shuck, lovely couple too by the way.

And yes, Steve Yeowell is indeed mighty. I love his work (although I've probably mentioned that many times already on the forum!).
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Mabs on 27 February, 2014, 09:29:03 AM
And yes, Steve Yeowell is indeed mighty. I love his work (although I've probably mentioned that many times already on the forum!).

You can never say how great The Mighty Yeowell is too many times.

Alas I only Tweet when experimenting with it for work and checking if Mudman will ever return!

Cactus

So Black Shuck is nothing to do with the wild dog of Norfolk legend? That's disappointing but I'm sure it'll be great anyway.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 20 November, 2013, 01:39:31 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 21 September, 2013, 02:25:57 AM
Another flash from Dash:

Judge Dredd: The Complete Cam Kennedy Volume 2
328 pages, IDW Publishing, 18th February 2014, Hardcover

More classic Judge Dredd tales from master illustrator Cam Kennedy! Reprinted in classic b/w and featuring a wealth of complete stories, this collection features 'progs' such as "No Man's Land," "Big Deal at Drekk City," "Beyond Our Kenny," and more.

Thanks to the wonders of the Amazon "Look Inside" feature, I can see the contents are listed as:

Cardboard City
Beyond Our Kenny
Who's Wally?
The Contract
Alien Town's Burning
Old Pals' Act
No Man's Land
*SABs
*Bodies of Evidence
*Alien Wedding
*The Bazooka
*The Student Prince
*It's Deja Vu All Over Again
*Block Court
The Trial of Orlok
*Big Deal at Drekk City
*Who? Dares Wins
*Blackout
Direct Action

* = stories included in "The Art of Kenny Who?".... so it's not just the cover that's almost identical.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TordelBack

Ooops, post deleted cos I'm an eejit.

Grant Goggans

Coming in May:

More electrifying thrills from the UK's Eisner-nominated anthology! Judge Dredd must stop the planned carnage in 'Shooters Night' by John Wagner and John McCrae; Celtic barbarian Slaine battles giants on the island of Monadh in 'A Simple Killing' by Pat Mills and Simon Davis; the net closes in on Caul in sci-fi revenge thriller 'Outlier' by T.C. Eglington and Karl Richardson; transdimensional troubleshooting organization Indigo Prime returns in 'Perfect Day' by John Smith and Lee Carter; and there's terror on the tundra in 'Colony' by Kek-W and Vince Locke! (NOTE: Pack contains #1880-1883.)

radiator

More Wagner Dredd is always a good thing.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: radiator on 02 March, 2014, 12:11:53 AM
More Wagner Dredd is always a good thing.

And equal import Indigo Prime is back. Wayhey more of any John Smith strip is a good thing.

The Adventurer

Wagner, Smith, Eglington, and Kek-W almost make up for the blackhole that is Slaine.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK