Quote from: radiator on 28 April, 2014, 08:37:55 PM
The Sex-Mek Slasher?

Sleaze?

Sex, Lies and Vid-Slugs?

The Felching Of Sector House Nine?

Letter From A Dactylate?

Day Of Choad?

Apestrife

Closet could perhaps be a good fit, with it's Dredd-fetish  :)

Steve Green

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 02 April, 2014, 02:36:03 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 29 March, 2014, 11:42:07 PM
TBH my fingers are crossed that we'll finally find out what happened to the robots on Titan...

Until we're told differently, my take on it is that the eventual encroachment of the Terran Empire across the Sol system forced them to leave Terran space and migrate for the Fringe Worlds, where they founded the free robot planet of Mekka (as featured in Nemesis Book IV.)

And not forgetting the Little Mo/Dr Feely-Good cameo in Hellbringer, o' course.

It wasn't Titan though was it?

It was called Saturn Six, so it's Enceladus - where Nixon and the Titan lot are now freezing their arses off.

Enceladus is Mekka, and the robots built a planetary engine into it and f**ked off out of the solar system (or flew it into the Black Hole bypass) before they were drafted by the Terran Empire.

(Yes it's 300 miles across but...)

Hawkmumbler

Wasn't Sooner or Later lined up for a release this year? Can't find anything about it online.

Frank

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 02 May, 2014, 04:25:32 PM
Wasn't Sooner or Later lined up for a release this year? Can't find anything about it online

Treat yourself to The Best Of Milligan And McCarthy, Kesmonger.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sauchie on 02 May, 2014, 05:15:10 PM
Wasn't Sooner or Later lined up for a release this year? Can't find anything about it online

I've yet to buy that actually. Does anyone have details on the content?

Frank

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 02 May, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 02 May, 2014, 05:15:10 PM

I've yet to buy that actually. Does anyone have details on the content?

Sooner Or Later for one, which is presumably why you heard that story was being reprinted. I can't remember hearing Keith Richardson mentioning Rebellion having plans to collect the Adventures of Mickey Flynn. You can have a flick through the contents via the LOOK INSIDE function of that Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Best-Milligan-McCarthy-Brendan/dp/1616551534#reader_1616551534

Hawkmumbler

Top job. I'll order it ASAP. £12 on Book depo. Very nice. :D

Grant Goggans

Here are some summer thrills from 1888-1892:

More brain-blistering sci-fi from the UK's award-winning anthology! A Klegg is targeted for murder in Judge Dredd: 'The Heart is a Lonely Klegg Hunter' by Rob Williams and Chris Weston, while the lawman leads a squad of rangers in 'Ghost Town' by Ian Edginton and Dave Taylor; steampunk series Brass Sun returns in 'Floating Worlds' by Ian Edginton and INJ Culbard, as Wren must descend into the dangerous depths of Hot Air; soul-gatherer Aquila is now the pet killer of the Emperor Nero as he ascends to godhood in 'Carnifex' by Gordon Rennie and Leigh Gallagher; the bastard son of Viking king Ivar washes up on his shore, but he is not all that he seems in new story 'Black Shuck' by Leah Moore, John Reppion and Steve Yeowell; and there are some serious messiah complexes going on in SF thriller Grey Area: 'Nearer My God to Thee' by Dan Abnett and Mark Harrison! (NOTE: Pack contains #1888-1892.)

Colin YNWA

Line up looking very good going forward. Looking forward to all of those, but Dave Taylor on a new series, Brass Sun back make me particularly happy.

The only downside is if there's no Indigo Prime in Prog 1888 then my jig of delight at its return this week is slightly tempered by the fact its going to be a relatively short run my the look.

Hawkmumbler

WHAT IS THIS MADNESSSS????!!!

http://instagram.com/p/nyATlSKpPd/

But seriously, the The Great Game spine. Really?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 09 May, 2014, 05:07:47 PM
But seriously, the The Great Game spine. Really?

AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!

Why do they hate us? Why? I bet it won't even have a number '2' on it.
@jamesfeistdraws

Molch-R

Dark Jimbo

In all seriousness, any reason for the lack of spine numbers on so many of the more recent trades? In terms of new or lapsed readers getting on-board with a long-ish Tooth series like Dante, surely they're invaluable?
@jamesfeistdraws

IndigoPrime

Reminds me a bit of what DC used to do with Sandman and the like. Drove me a little bit nuts. Ah well, I'll just have to scribble a number on using crayon.