Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: tootyfruity on 12 July, 2014, 05:59:06 PM
do we know if it will contain the prequel tale as well?

Matt Smith is named as an author so I think that would be yes.

Steve Green

Quote from: Richard on 12 July, 2014, 05:54:51 PM
Does anyone know how far Greg Staples has got with this?

Greg does.

Frank

Quote from: Richard on 12 July, 2014, 05:54:51 PM
Does anyone know how far Greg Staples has got with this?

It starts serialisation in the end of year prog, so it doesn't matter whether Staples is still wildly spraying the pages with hair lacquer as a courier's waiting to take them to the printers on the first of December - prog 2015's as early as we'll get our grubby wee paws on them.

Richard

ZenArcade

Not too bothered, the last year or so of Dredd has been pretty damn good, plus I'm not the greatest fan of the Dark Judges, well apart from Necropolis. No doubt JW and GS will happily prove me wrong. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dark Jimbo

He sent his first Dark Justice prog cover to the offices this very week.
@jamesfeistdraws

Judge Brian

Quote from: ZenArcade on 12 July, 2014, 07:54:21 PM
Not too bothered, the last year or so of Dredd has been pretty damn good, plus I'm not the greatest fan of the Dark Judges, well apart from Necropolis. No doubt JW and GS will happily prove me wrong. Z

While I do love the Dark Judges, I love PJ Maybe so much more & am worried that this might his last story.

Hawkmumbler

Paperback edition of Marshal Law. I'll be getting this as I had to sell my hard back to help cover my dry suit repairs in March.

Frank

SmallBlueThing

"Ongoing sequel", "1 of 2". I'm confused. Does this imply an ongoing monthly series of story arcs, like Dark Horse's Conan, for example? That would be a welcome move.

SBT

I, Cosh

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 22 July, 2014, 10:39:25 AM
"Ongoing sequel", "1 of 2". I'm confused. Does this imply an ongoing monthly series of story arcs, like Dark Horse's Conan, for example? That would be a welcome move.
I think it just means that the current Meg story is going to be longer than the last one.
We never really die.

James Stacey

I'd just read it to mean it wasn't 'Underbelly'. I'm sure with the way Underbelly sold it wont be the last though.

Grugz

Quote from: Judge Brian on 14 July, 2014, 12:04:57 AM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 12 July, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

While I do love the Dark Judges, I love PJ Maybe so much more & am worried that this might his last story.

maybe (pun not intended but it fits) he's going to be death reborn/resurrected/rebooted seeing as how the original Sydney got cast into hell ?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Michael Evans

Enjoying Rebellion's new line of US sized comics.
1. Dredd Underbelly (one shot)
2. Brass Sun (6 issue series)
3. Jaegir (one shot)
4. Dredd Uprise (2 issue series)
Are there any that I've missed? Surely they can't be far off doing a new monthly Dredd based on the film? I'd certainly appreciate it if they took the IDW licence back and did a US Dredd themselves.

Frank

According to Nick Percival, the 2000ad Winter Special for which he's currently producing a pin-up will have a horror theme. News to me, anyway.