Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Oh how I hope your spoiler is [spoiler]not full of wrong![/spoiler]

That is a cracking line-up.

Zenith 666

Yes love [spoiler]Stickleback[/spoiler].having only just joined the forum I'll surely be banned for life if I've given false hope for [spoiler]Kingdom[/spoiler].

Ancient Otter

Some listings for collections for January 2015 are up on Amazon.co.uk:

- Sláine: The Brutania Chronicles Volume 1

- Strontium Dog: Dogs of War: Life and Death of Johnny Alpha 2

The Adventurer

My reaction in order of occurance while reading that spoiler.

Yes.

YES!

ffffffffffffffffff

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Zenith 666

What's fffffffffffff is that good or bad.believe [spoiler]Icabod[/spoiler]is back in prog 1901 so that is an amazing line-up.drooling all ready and still have mike carrolls new Dredd story before all this.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Max Headroom

Quick question for Keith Richardson, Graphic Novels Editor, if you're reading this - will any of the extra stories, that appeared in various specials, feature in the ABC Warriors Mek Files, perhaps as bonus material? Just to be nice and complete!

zombemybabynow

1900 for [spoiler]kingdom[/spoiler]. Hurrah
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Max Headroom on 15 August, 2014, 07:42:22 PM
Quick question for Keith Richardson, Graphic Novels Editor, if you're reading this - will any of the extra stories, that appeared in various specials, feature in the ABC Warriors Mek Files, perhaps as bonus material? Just to be nice and complete!

Red Planet Blues should have been in Volume 1 (and wasn't) and there's been no mention of Dishonourable Discharge or Joe P's Greatest Hits in Volume 2, so... that seems like a no.
@jamesfeistdraws

Max Headroom

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 August, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

Red Planet Blues should have been in Volume 1 (and wasn't) and there's been no mention of Dishonourable Discharge or Joe P's Greatest Hits in Volume 2, so... that seems like a no.

Pity!

Link Prime

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 August, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

Figured as much when RPB wasn't included in Mek Files 1.
Maybe due to the very recent publication of 'Solo Missions'?

glassstanley

Mention in Meg 351 of a complete Tales of Telguth coming next year. Whether that's as a trade or a series of floppies remains to be seen.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: IronGraham on 17 August, 2014, 05:56:45 PM
Question whats the diffrence between these two?
48 pages, by the looks of it. My guess is one's an old submission that Amazon hasn't removed. (Amazon's good that that...)

zombemybabynow

Sláine: The Brutania Chronicles Volume 1 - have to buy it davis on slaine is magnificient
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere