Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

Quote from: Spaceghost on 21 October, 2014, 11:28:07 AM
Quote from: James Stacey on 21 October, 2014, 11:17:48 AM

Al hasn't done Dredd yet has he? It's all been Art so far?

Don't get your Als and Arts in a twist. Al Ewing wrote all the Dredd episodes of Trifecta along with many other Dredd stories over the past few years.

On another note - "American Reaper returns for its final arc by Pat Mills and Clint Langley" - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get your Dredds and Judge Dredds in a twist ;)

Spaceghost

Quote from: James Stacey on 21 October, 2014, 11:42:46 AM

Don't get your Als and Arts in a twist. Al Ewing wrote all the Dredd episodes of Trifecta along with many other Dredd stories over the past few years.

On another note - "American Reaper returns for its final arc by Pat Mills and Clint Langley" - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get your Dredds and Judge Dredds in a twist ;)

BAH!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

TordelBack

And then there's IDW Dredd, LotF Dredd, Heavy Metal Dredd, Animated Dredd Adventures, Ultimate Dredd, Earth 2 Dredd, Elseworlds Dredd, Nu52 Dredd, Vertigo Mature Readers Dredd, Dredd Max...

Well, a squaxx can dream.

James Stacey

dont forget DC Dredd, LotL Dredd and Macro Zone Alpha Dredd

TordelBack

Dark Horse Presents Dredd, Zombie Dredd, Manga Dredd, All-Star Gruddamn Dredd, Galen Loves Joe Dredd...

Hush now, I can hear the cries of the Earth 616 Commando Forces' starving family...

hippynumber1

Quote from: The Cosh on 21 October, 2014, 11:02:04 AM

Of far more interest to me is Willsher's Meg outing which also features the very welcome return of Al Ewing to Dredd. Surprised nobody else is eager to see that.

There's no pleasing some people (me) is there?
K

On another note - "American Reaper returns for its FINAL arc by Pat Mills and Clint Langley" - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOO!

NapalmKev

WHOO HOO Indeed!

I like American Reaper, look forward to its return!*

Cheers

*No, I'm not joking. And I'm not stoned either.
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Hawkmumbler

On the one hand, American Reaper sucks so goddamn much. On the kther, once it's done it's done.
I say git er done.

hippynumber1

Hmmmmm, I may not have been as clear as I intended there! WHOO HOO! It's nearly finished, then we'll never have to see it again! Better?

NapalmKev

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 21 October, 2014, 01:56:02 PM
Hmmmmm, I may not have been as clear as I intended there! WHOO HOO! It's nearly finished, then we'll never have to see it again! Better?

My mistake.

I still say it's a good series, better than some other strips I've read of late, including strips in the Prog!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

James Stacey

I'm not sure if to wish for a less luxuriant page count for Sexy Ostriches so its less distracting or for it to be over as quick as possible. On the plus side, it's the last series so as long as it doesn't finish with 'bloke who looks like Clint Langley will return in American Reaper Book II : Ostrich Boogaloo" I'm happy.

hippynumber1

I could get pn board with 'Ostrich Boogaloo'!  :-[

Fungus

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 October, 2014, 01:22:25 PM
Dark Horse Presents Dredd, Zombie Dredd, Manga Dredd, All-Star Gruddamn Dredd, Galen Loves Joe Dredd...

Hush now, I can hear the cries of the Earth 616 Commando Forces' starving family...

And don't forget the next IDW crossover. My Little Dredd.

ThryllSeekyr

I'm awaiting the return of Slaine in the progs! I just know that story hasn't ended.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Fungus on 21 October, 2014, 10:54:51 PM
And don't forget the next IDW crossover. My Little Dredd.

Not to mention the cutesy adventures of a gang of adorable baby jays, the so-called "Li'l Judges".
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.