Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prodigal2

Ugh I hadn't picked up on Ostriches. A meg dropper for the duration potentially.

Spaceghost

On the plus side - Low Life one-off for the xmas prog!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

NapalmKev

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 22 October, 2014, 12:31:31 PM
Ugh I hadn't picked up on Ostriches. A meg dropper for the duration potentially.

Would you really stop buying the Meg just because of one story (out of four) that you don't like?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

hippynumber1

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Spaceghost on 22 October, 2014, 03:38:35 PM
On the plus side - Low Life one-off for the xmas prog!
Low Life is always good news in my book.

IronGraham

Remember talking to Wilsher at thought bubble asking what he was working on and he said a Dredd series with Al Ewing I asked how long he said 12 parts hope it still is.
We're werewolves not swearwolves

IronGraham

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 October, 2014, 01:22:25 PMGalen Loves Joe Dredd...

I want a Valentine special issue just to have this

Frank

Quote from: IronGraham on 22 October, 2014, 09:12:41 PM
Remember talking to Wilsher at thought bubble asking what he was working on and he said a Dredd series with Al Ewing I asked how long he said 12 parts hope it still is

A 12 part story serialised in a monthly publication - that would mean the Megazine Dredd slot would be all Al Ewing, all the year round. Nice.

Link Prime

Quote from: sauchie welfare on 22 October, 2014, 09:17:19 PM
Nice.

Very nice.

As this is 'Dredd'- and therefore will likely be sold in US format too- I guess we can expect it to be coloured.
Which for me is a slight dissappointment, Willsher is an excellent monochrome artist IMO.

PS- cheers for the scoop Graham.

IronGraham

Quote from: Link Prime on 22 October, 2014, 09:24:52 PM
Quote from: sauchie welfare on 22 October, 2014, 09:17:19 PM
Nice.

Very nice.

As this is 'Dredd'- and therefore will likely be sold in US format too- I guess we can expect it to be coloured.
Which for me is a slight dissappointment, Willsher is an excellent monochrome artist IMO.

PS- cheers for the scoop Graham.

Well it took all my journalistic skills

Link Prime

Quote from: IronGraham on 22 October, 2014, 09:33:56 PM
Well it took all my journalistic skills

You should try pumping Mike Carroll for info- Erin Brockovich would get more out of a 6 year old hall monitor.

Prodigal2

Quote from: NapalmKev on 22 October, 2014, 04:04:41 PM
Quote from: Prodigal2 on 22 October, 2014, 12:31:31 PM

Would you really stop buying the Meg just because of one story (out of four) that you don't like?

Cheers

It does my nut in Kev and consumes what seems like a huge proportion of the meg so I might.
On the other hand I might just be having a rant and cave in when it comes to it. Dunno.

Hawkmumbler

Grin an bare it mate. Not worth ignoring some cracking Dredd stuff for.

IronGraham

Quick divergence if you will what do we know will be in the new Stickleback collection Edgington mentioned it would have the first three stories, is that still the case?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: IronGraham on 23 October, 2014, 12:13:42 PM
Quick divergence if you will what do we know will be in the new Stickleback collection Edgington mentioned it would have the first three stories, is that still the case?
Englands Glory has been OOP for sometime, so a collection of the first few stories would be much welcome.