Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoGoatee

glassstanley

Where can I buy the edition of Indigo Prime - Killing Time that's pictured at the end of the Devlin Waugh Mega-Collection volume? The spine will match Anthropocalypse :)

I, Cosh

Great news for some as The Vort gets a Meg floppy outing and better news for every one of us as Rob and Henry are straight back in the mix with Enceladus: Old Life.
We never really die.

Jacqusie

Quote from: The Cosh on 12 May, 2015, 04:18:44 PM
and better news for every one of us as Rob and Henry are straight back in the mix with Enceladus: Old Life.

...do we know which prog yet?

ta

Jacqusie

Speaking of knowing which progs - just seen this, so apols if posted before, but might get someones pulse beatin like it did mine...

The new Bad Company story – FIRST CASULATIES – will debut in 2000 AD Prog 1950

Script by Peter Milligan
Art by Rufus & Jim McCarthy

...lovely...

Colin YNWA

Very much looking forward to that and glad to hear we won't have toooo long to wait.

Zenith 666

The July pack for 2000ad mentions Enceladus:Old life.so sometime in July hopefully.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Jacqusie on 13 May, 2015, 01:44:50 AM
and better news for every one of us as Rob and Henry are straight back in the mix with Enceladus: Old Life.
Not exactly, but I just had a thought. If this doesn't lead into Enceladus: Low Life, I'll be disappointed.
We never really die.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Cosh on 14 May, 2015, 12:28:35 PM
...and better news for every one of us as Rob and Henry are straight back in the mix with Enceladus: Old Life.
...I just had a thought. If this doesn't lead into Enceladus: Low Life, I'll be disappointed.

:lol: :lol:
@jamesfeistdraws

Jacqusie

Quote from: The Cosh on 14 May, 2015, 12:28:35 PM
Quote from: Jacqusie on 13 May, 2015, 01:44:50 AM
Not exactly, but I just had a thought. If this doesn't lead into Enceladus: Low Life, I'll be disappointed.

Thanks guys... glad someone twigged with that, nice one!

There are some great plot threads left dangling & I can't remember being this into a Dredd arc for some time.

Cheers

Si

Bat King

Expect more news to be trumpeted about Dark Justice at the end of this month in an Exclusive...

Then By me on 1st June. I've starting writing this in my head already.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Tjm86

Can someone clear up something for me.  The 10th Anniversary edition of the first case files is described as hardback but Amazon has it as a paperback.  At £35 that is a bit steep, even with coloured pages but something I might be tempted by if hardback.  Molch-R originally touted it as HB but has a mind been changed somewhere or is Amazon wrong? :-*

glassstanley

Amazon is often wrong when it comes to Rebellion bindings. At that price, it will be hardback.

Tjm86

Thanks.  I thought as much but wondered if someone had bottled it somewhere.  On the pricing front Amazon can sometimes get it interestingly and spectacularly wrong.

Molch-R

Quote from: Tjm86 on 30 May, 2015, 11:48:06 AM
Molch-R originally touted it as HB but has a mind been changed somewhere or is Amazon wrong? :-*

Amazon is incorrect. It will be a hardback edition.