Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

Quote from: Molch-R on 30 May, 2015, 02:56:16 PM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 30 May, 2015, 11:48:06 AM
Molch-R originally touted it as HB but has a mind been changed somewhere or is Amazon wrong? :-*

Amazon is incorrect. It will be a hardback edition.

Bolshoi spaceba.  Nice to have the official line.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Molch-R on 18 February, 2015, 10:03:16 AM
Slight amend from the press release: Case Files 25 has been inserted into August for the UK.

Nice cover:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dark Jimbo

Hmm. If the issue info given on the cover of CF25 is accurate the book's only going to be 201 pages, the smallest for some time.
@jamesfeistdraws

Richard

Surely we can do better than that?

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 18 February, 2015, 09:17:50 AM
October
The Complete Ro-Busters: Nuts and Bolts Vol. I

Now up for pre-order at Amazon UK: Ro-Busters: The Nuts and Bolts volume 1 - hardback, 240 pages, 8th October 2015.

"2000 AD brings you the first volume of the Ro-Busters, featuring the restored original coloured pages." (...as Robo-Keef mentioned earlier.)

Can you guess who the cover artist is? : D  Nice gun, Ro-jaws!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

13school

Just got an email from Amazon.com telling me my pre-order of the DC reprint of Metalzoic has been cancelled. Anyone else get the same news?

My guess is that DC didn't get enough pre-orders from comic shops and store to make it worth their while going through with the reprint, dammit.

Hawkmumbler

....Herm. Nothing from me. Still up for pre-order and all....

13school

It's now only up at Amazon.co.uk - being in Australia I ordered it from the US, and they no longer have a listing for the reprint at all.

I'm not optimistic.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 27 March, 2015, 11:18:17 AM
Now listed for pre-order on Amazon UK:

The Grievous Journey of Ichabod Azrael (and the Dead Left in His Wake) - paperback, 178 pages, December 2015.  Let's hope it sees the light this time.

Aquila - paperback, 192 pages, 12th January 2016

Jaegir: Beasts Within - paperback, 128 pages, 6th October 2015 (following hot on the heels of Jaegir: The Enemy Within - paperback, 176 pages, 11th September 2015)

I'm sure this one has been mentioned but in case it hasn't been linked, the B format (AKA 'manga size' AKA pocket edition AKA my eyes are watering) digest that is  The V.C.'s: Hell in the Heavens - paperback, 144 pages, 18th June 2015.

And now back to Bob in the studio.

The Grievous Journey of Ichabod Azrael (and the Dead Left in His Wake) has a new listing at Amazon UK, presumably superceding the link I posted back in March.  The page count has jumped from 176 pages to 320 pages.

Amazon have added the cover for Jaegar: The Beast Within to their Jaegar: The Enemy Within listing.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Judge Nutmeg

Quote from: Dash Decent on 15 June, 2015, 10:40:24 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 18 February, 2015, 09:17:50 AM
October
The Complete Ro-Busters: Nuts and Bolts Vol. I

Now up for pre-order at Amazon UK: Ro-Busters: The Nuts and Bolts volume 1 - hardback, 240 pages, 8th October 2015.

"2000 AD brings you the first volume of the Ro-Busters, featuring the restored original coloured pages." (...as Robo-Keef mentioned earlier.)

Can you guess who the cover artist is? : D  Nice gun, Ro-jaws!

looks like cover is by D'Israeli

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Judge Nutmeg

credo

Just for a little nudge along ... shouldn't we be due a new Savage trade soon? Having also just thoroughly enjoyed the Best of Milligan and McCarthy it seems there's a bunch of Milligan stories that could be reprinted in floppy or trade format (Shadows, The Dead, Bix Barton).

Is Milligan back for the forthcoming return of Bad Company?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: credo on 07 July, 2015, 09:46:00 AM
Is Milligan back for the forthcoming return of Bad Company?

Yeah and there was a nice full page ad for it in this Sci-Fi Special. Can't wait.