Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quick! Everybody tell Dave Drokkin' Gibbons how he should draw Dan Dare!  Gotta love the internet!  ;)

Skullmo

Quote from: radiator on 10 August, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
That hand/gun looks so awkward - more like he's holding a microphone.

Holding a microphone and scratching turntable with the other hand you say, I don't think it looks anything like that!
It's a joke. I was joking.

The Adventurer

QuoteThat hand/gun looks so awkward - more like he's holding a microphone.

Thanks, now I can't stop seeing Dan Dare as a dashing jazz crooner.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

DarkDaysBish-OP

Quote from: The Adventurer on 17 August, 2015, 01:12:27 AM
QuoteThat hand/gun looks so awkward - more like he's holding a microphone.

Thanks, now I can't stop seeing Dan Dare as a dashing jazz crooner.

Mis-read your reply, am now seeing Dan Dare as a dashing jazz coroner. Quincy Jones, MD stylee.

Jacqusie

hooo boy! Not many sleeps to go for this beauty (& the beasts...)

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Fungus

The Dark Judges could be sooooooooo good if finally done in a suitably macabre style. No idea if this is that series, but as a fan of Kek-W, here's hoping. Dave Kendall's art fits this like a glove.

Jacqusie

I always thought Mortis was the most disturbing of the Dark Judges, but Dave Kendall seems to have taken him to the next level of darkness and I hate to use a yoof buzz word, but he looks sick...

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Spaceghost

Quote from: Jacqusie on 19 August, 2015, 12:34:36 AM
I always thought Mortis was the most disturbing of the Dark Judges, but Dave Kendall seems to have taken him to the next level of darkness and I hate to use a yoof buzz word, but he looks sick...

Yes, Mortis looks excellent there, as do all the Dark Judges. Really stoked for this series.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Fungus on 18 August, 2015, 12:04:42 AM
The Dark Judges could be sooooooooo good if finally done in a suitably macabre style. No idea if this is that series, but as a fan of Kek-W, here's hoping. Dave Kendall's art fits this like a glove.

This is so true. I'm not a fan of the Dark Judges since Necropolis really, but this looks like it might be good... mind I've said that before, so we'll see...

Colin YNWA

Hark on me double posting.

Anyway have we seen the 'Thrills of the Future' for Blink by Dan Abnett and Ian Culbard before. Its on the latest Thrill mail and I don't remember it, but then that could just be my addled brain?

ZenArcade

That is an intriguing picture. Mortis looks particularly disturbing. Love it Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Tjm86

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 19 August, 2015, 06:30:42 PM
Hark on me double posting.

Anyway have we seen the 'Thrills of the Future' for Blink by Dan Abnett and Ian Culbard before. Its on the latest Thrill mail and I don't remember it, but then that could just be my addled brain?

I noticed that as well.  Is this part of Brass Sun or something else?  That still has some distance to go doesn't it?  The end of book 3 last year said that book 4 would be coming some time ("Moorhead" I think).