Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 19 August, 2015, 11:13:11 PM
This is the kind of thing you miss if you're not on Facebook

I'm not, so cheers for posting that Jimbo.

Very much looking forward to this series.

JayzusB.Christ

Jesus, these new Dark Judge designs are horrific and I really like them; particularly Fat Mortis.  Really, really looking forward to this - would it be sacrilege to say that I'm expecting more from it than the last DJ outing?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Eamonn Clarke

Anyone get a link to that cartoon where Mortis is freaking out about having a sheep's head?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 21 August, 2015, 04:59:13 PM
...would it be sacrilege to say that I'm expecting more from it than the last DJ outing?

I wouldn't say my last outing was that bad - it's just that I had work the next morning so had to leave earlier than I intended.
@jamesfeistdraws

The Adventurer

QuoteAnyone get a link to that cartoon where Mortis is freaking out about having a sheep's head?

Pretty sure that was a PJ Holden comic, so I suspect its still on his Blog.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Richard

Glad that Case Files 25 turned out to be bigger than predicted. Was good to read Darkside again.

Judge Brian

Any word on a Nikolai Dante Tsar Wars Vol 1 & 2 reprint.  They're the last two I need.

Max Headroom

Just thinking ahead about Case Files 26 and wondered whether 'Fading of the Light' will be included, or is it considered a stand-alone 'America' story and therefore will be omitted?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 21 August, 2015, 06:25:07 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 21 August, 2015, 04:59:13 PM
...would it be sacrilege to say that I'm expecting more from it than the last DJ outing?

I wouldn't say my last outing was that bad - it's just that I had work the next morning so had to leave earlier than I intended.

OK, I'll admit it: I was just frustrated because you didn't put out.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richard

Leaving out the first America was an insane decision. Doing it twice would be bonkers.

The Adventurer

I think the argument was America was its own stand-alone strip*.  Pretty sure Dying the Light Was the Dredd strip at the time, and I know Cadet was. So they both should get reprinted.

*Same reason Beyond our Kenny didn't make it in either.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

radiator

QuoteI think the argument was America was its own stand-alone strip

I thought so too, though someone did recently post a scan of the original title page as it appeared in the Megazine, and it was actually credited as a 'Judge Dredd' strip.

Richard

When are we going to find out what happened to PJ Maybe?

I, Cosh

Quote from: Richard on 29 August, 2015, 01:41:42 PM
When are we going to find out what happened to PJ Maybe?
Prog 1950 I believe.
We never really die.

Richard