Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bojay1997 on 07 April, 2016, 04:50:02 AM
Any word on a bookplate or signed edition of Cursed Earth Uncensored?

Molch-R mentioned somewhere that any special edition, or such like, would be announced about a month or so before release... at least I think he did, my memory is rotten...

Michael Evans

Is there a current list of what is forthcoming somewhere?

sheridan

Quote from: Michael Evans on 08 April, 2016, 12:00:01 PM
Is there a current list of what is forthcoming somewhere?
Yes - if your screen is anything like mine, click on any of the links at the top of the page except for community (because that's the link to this forum) - then go to the bottom of page, click on publishing catalogue and you'll download the pdf.

Michael Evans

Max Headroom

Sheridan - I can't find the link for the publishing catalogue. Could you be a bit more specific? Or, maybe some kind person would like to list here what's coming out this year...?

I, Cosh

Quote from: Max Headroom on 08 April, 2016, 02:05:20 PM
Sheridan - I can't find the link for the publishing catalogue. Could you be a bit more specific? Or, maybe some kind person would like to list here what's coming out this year...?
The link is in the black bottom border of the home page but it's for the 2015 catalogue and it doesn't work anyway!
We never really die.

Dash Decent

This is worth noting in the Forthcoming Thrills thread.

Discussion thread already going here: Click!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Or, maybe some kind person would like to list here what's coming out this year...?

Decent by name, Decent by nature!

If only some kind person was alerting us to these when they became available for pre-order, and sometimes even providing pictures!  ;) :D

14 Jan 2016 - Slaine Brutania Chronicles 2: Primordial      
14 Jan 2016 - Judge Dredd: Casefiles 26         
11 Feb 2016 - Strontium Dog: Outlaw   (B format, AKA here's your optometry bill)
11 Feb 2016 - Judge Dredd: Dead Zone         
10 Mar 2016 - Planet of the Damned & Death Planet      
10 Mar 2016 - Goldtiger      (Don't bother; the map says 'Here Be Thrill-suckers')
07 Apr 2016 - Brit-Cit Noir            
12 Apr 2016 - Sooner or Later            
19 May 2016 - Judge Dredd: Casefiles 27         
16 Jun 2016 - Judge Dredd: Titan            
06 Jun 2016 - Bad Company: First Casualties      
07 Jul 2016 - Judge Dredd: Mega-City Zero Volume 1    (IDW)   
14 Jul 2016 - Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth Uncensored   
14 Jul 2016 - Monster               
14 Jul 2016 - ABC Warriors: Return to Ro-Busters      
11 Aug 2016 - Ro-Busters: The Complete Nuts and Bolts Vol 2   
11 Aug 2016 - Judge Anderson: The Psi Files 5      
08 Sep 2016 - The Mighty One (Steve McManus)      
05 Sep 2016 - Greysuit: The Monarch Dossier      
11 Oct 2016 - Fink Angel: Legacy            
09 Nov 2016 - The 2000 Ad Script Book      
17 Jan 2017 - The Complete Scarlet Traces Vol. 1

TBA - Misty collection
TBA - IDW Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens
TBA - That third VCs book announced on the back cover of the second collections
TBA - The Dash Decent Case Files (one frame per page)
TBA - Renni-aissance Man (Gordon Rennie)
TBA - Equerrestrian (The Carlos book of Horse Drawings)   
TBA - Rogue Trooper goes Quantity Surveying
TBA - Pete Wells, Feet Smells (J Burdis)
TBA - Never Bind the Molch-Rs (Matt Smith's book on the failure of tying up PR staff as a means of mangerial control)
TBA - Tilting at Patmills (not even going there)
TBA - Bishop's Gambit (David Gambit*)
TBA - Fags, Blags, Jags, Slags and Wags - the Guv'nor of 2000AD tells his story (John Wagner)
TBA - Why I Was Booted off the Forum (Dash Decent)

* ;)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

jannerboyuk

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Dash Decent on 10 April, 2016, 04:46:34 AM
Or, maybe some kind person would like to list here what's coming out this year...?

Decent by name, Decent by nature!

If only some kind person was alerting us to these when they became available for pre-order, and sometimes even providing pictures!  ;) :D

14 Jan 2016 - Slaine Brutania Chronicles 2: Primordial      

I could do that for you, now that I know how to use Facebook to operate my camera. Just let me know how much of that is okay to show with out causing infringements.

????

Max Headroom

Dan Dare volume 2 maybe scheduled for December 2016??

Bojay1997

Gosh! Comics is doing an exclusive bookplate version of the new Bad Company First Casualties volume.  It's available to preorder now or you can get one at the signing in early June it looks like.   

vark

Quote from: Molch-R on 04 April, 2016, 10:18:50 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 04 April, 2016, 04:05:59 AM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 03 April, 2016, 02:03:54 PM
The seventh setting's for forumites who post covers behind Molch-r's back! Z  ;)

Gulp!

Fear not, 'exclusive' only means it's announced first through a specific site, not that no-one can ever, ever, ever distribute that image ever. It's a common PR thing to elicit converage from a specific news provider - feel free to spread the word!
is there some news about the Flesh and Harlem Heroes reprints advertised in the thrill mail last Month for an April release?

Southstreeter

Have the Nikolai Dante collections died a death then? The latest reprint (2014?) only got as far as Love and War (vol 3). This is a massive pain, as I'm missing Tsar Wars, which seems to be unavailable in the older edition, unlike the later volumes, that are still around. Pondering whether to wait in vain, get the digital (which I dislike) or dig out the progs to cover this gap in my reread.

O Lucky Stevie!

Scarlet Traces: Cold War & the next book of Flesh with Clint Langley on art chores in the prog as of July according the listing in the latest US edition of Previews. Am unsure at this stage if Langley will actually be drawing this with pencil & ink or merely importing photographs of real dinosaurs into Photoshop.

Has anybody mentioned the John Wagner & Brendan McCarthy Dredd strip in 2016 Summer Special yet?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"