Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 May, 2016, 11:51:55 AM
I think the clue is in the fact they've got Ezquerra drawing this one.  Who would you make sure King Carlos was assigned to draw?  Kazan?  If it wasn't an Ezquerra assignment I'd guess something like Rico or the Judge Child.

I haven't seen where the quote originally came from.  Does it say it's talking about a Dredd story?  The quote just mentions 'a story'.
Think it's just copied from Previews and yes, it's definitely Dredd.
We never really die.

TordelBack

Just flicked through Casefiles 26. Oh. My. Dok!  All Wagner (I think), some modern art giants entering their mature phase, and I've barely read a dozen pages of it before!  Plus the pink volumes are always good.  Big invoice due to be paid tomorrow, I think it'll be straight down the shop for TB...

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Tordelback on 11 May, 2016, 12:58:31 PM
Just flicked through Casefiles 26. Oh. My. Dok!  All Wagner (I think), some modern art giants entering their mature phase, and I've barely read a dozen pages of it before!  Plus the pink volumes are always good.  Big invoice due to be paid tomorrow, I think it'll be straight down the shop for TB...

D'you mean 27? Yes, the very first all-Wagner volume!
@jamesfeistdraws

Dash Decent

Quote from: The Cosh on 11 May, 2016, 12:09:33 PM

So he's not dead then?  Oh what a surprise!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 May, 2016, 10:12:49 AM
06 Oct 2016 - Mega-City Undercover 3 - Click!   

Justice Department has many divisions within it – Tek, Psi-Div, PSU – and for undercover operations there is Wally Squad. So called because Judges have to adopt the bizarre fashions of the citizens to blend in, it's a dangerous job living on the streets – and for Judges like Dirty Frank, operating in the Big Meg's most rundown area, insanity is a way of life. Lenny Zero was a Wally Squad Judge, an undercover operative working the streets of the future metropolis. But when he ripped off the Mob, he quit Justice Department with no shortage of enemies out for his head!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TordelBack

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 11 May, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

I do indeed mean CF27.  Bit of TPO there, I'm afraid. It's a severely tasty book.

Colin Zeal

Has anything been said about a further volume collecting the most recent Savage stories? Have there actually been enough to fill a volume since the last volume?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 May, 2016, 01:57:18 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 May, 2016, 10:12:49 AM
06 Oct 2016 - Mega-City Undercover 3 - Click!   

Justice Department has many divisions within it – Tek, Psi-Div, PSU – and for undercover operations there is Wally Squad. So called because Judges have to adopt the bizarre fashions of the citizens to blend in, it's a dangerous job living on the streets – and for Judges like Dirty Frank, operating in the Big Meg's most rundown area, insanity is a way of life. Lenny Zero was a Wally Squad Judge, an undercover operative working the streets of the future metropolis. But when he ripped off the Mob, he quit Justice Department with no shortage of enemies out for his head!

Yoinks! I'll take that, it's a bloody good collection.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 May, 2016, 01:43:28 PM
Quote from: The Cosh on 11 May, 2016, 12:09:33 PM
So he's not dead then?  Oh what a surprise!
Er... It's a Dredd strip. Doesn't mean he's in it.
We never really die.

James Stacey

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 May, 2016, 11:53:40 AM

Quotea familiar murderous face

What characters have we had that were just a head?

"Not another stinking hat for Christmas!  I'm going to bite you to death!"

The long overdue return of Sabbat the Necromagus clearly

Spikes

Mmmmmmm, The Cursed Earth special edition is available to pre-order - but will it be sent out before the signing?

Michael Knight

I am tempted to cancel my amazon pre-order and go for this version. Only thing stopping me is the horrendous wait last time I ordered book direct from shop.   

vark

Quote from: Spikes on 11 May, 2016, 05:40:15 PM
Mmmmmmm, The Cursed Earth special edition is available to pre-order - but will it be sent out before the signing?

ordered! What is the most exciting beside the McMahon poster is the
QuoteSigned by Chris Lowder (aka Jack Adrian), and others (tbc).
Hope that Pat Mills will be one of the others.

Trent

Ordered! Been holding back in the hope that Rebellion would be doing sonething. Looking forward to see who has signed it.

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 11 May, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

Can't wait to pick that up! Love all those 90s Wagner stories.