Main Menu

graphic novels releases

Started by Grugz, 28 January, 2015, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

I must admit I would love to see Red Seas collected :-(
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 28 January, 2015, 03:23:21 PM
(On a related note, I hope the new edition of Ro-Busters appears back on the schedule at some point.)

We're not downsizing. Both the 2015 and 2016 schedules are packed with fantastic titles, some new, some old, some...different.

Ro-Busters will be split into two volumes, the first coming out later this year. Yes, it will be sporting a brand new cover from a legendary art droid. Yes, the colour spreads will be included.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 28 January, 2015, 08:36:00 PM
(On a related note, I hope the new edition of Ro-Busters appears back on the schedule at some point.)

We're not downsizing. Both the 2015 and 2016 schedules are packed with fantastic titles, some new, some old, some...different.

Ro-Busters will be split into two volumes, the first coming out later this year. Yes, it will be sporting a brand new cover from a legendary art droid. Yes, the colour spreads will be included.

"Different"? How so, if I may be so bold to ask such a question??
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dark Jimbo

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Great news!
@jamesfeistdraws

hippynumber1

Yes, the colour spreads will be included.

Just like the ABC Warriors hardbacks?  :o

glassstanley

Please go back to the Prog for the last 3 frames of Hammerstein's War Memoirs. The dialogue links into Ro-Jaw's Memoirs was re-written for the Titan reprint, and the original hasn't be used since.

Hawkmumbler

Well it looks like it's time for me to pick up those Mek-Files. Any plans to collect The Third Element and Shadow Warriors together in a third volume?

Robo-K33F

Well it looks like it's time for me to pick up those Mek-Files. Any plans to collect The Third Element and Shadow Warriors together in a third volume?
[/quote]

Will be in the shops this December.

Skullmo

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 30 January, 2015, 10:53:16 AM

[/quote]

Any chance of a reprint of volume 1 using a better scan of the Black Hole art? The version used has lost a huge amount of detail in the art
It's a joke. I was joking.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 30 January, 2015, 10:53:16 AM

[/quote]
WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D