NAZI ZOMBIES!!!YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGH

Emperor

Quote from: judge cooper on 29 September, 2011, 10:05:52 AM
Quote from: Jared Katooie on 28 September, 2011, 07:06:10 PM
I think you mean zombie Nazis.

There's a huge difference.
whats the differance

As no one bothered answering your question and it is a common mistake:

• Zombie Nazis are people who were Nazis and are now zombies - this is the most popular variety. Cinematically, see: Oasis of the Zombies, Zombie Lake, Shockwaves, Dead Snow, Outpost, etc. (enough to warrant a zombie Nazi subsection within the much larger zombie section of my DVDs)
  • Nazi zombies are zombies that are big fans of fascism - they are more difficult to find as the majority of zombies struggle to maintain a coherent grasp on political issues, however, I'd also include in this category zombies that have been used for Nazi purposes. So you weren't a Nazi when you were alive but some fiendish Bosch superscientist has co-opted your remains to fight for the Fatherland (the cad!!). The only example I can think of from the movies is in 1943's Revenge of the Zombies (I keep that DVD with the zombie Nazi ones but I know where the line between them in drawn).

Hope that helps avoid any gaffes in the future.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

M.I.K.

Quote from: Emperor on 31 December, 2011, 04:56:33 PM
The only example I can think of from the movies is in 1943's Revenge of the Zombies (I keep that DVD with the zombie Nazi ones but I know where the line between them in drawn).

You could probably stick King of The Zombies alongside that one.

Roger Godpleton

Hey Coop, seeing as how time isn't linear in the Black Lodge and all, could you maybe help Sherilyn Fenn's career out a bit? Maybe at least convince her not to have her arms and legs chopped off.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

judge cooper

dead snow was a great film and i see your point but to a lesser degree nazi zombies and zombie nazis are still basically the same thing
NAZI ZOMBIES!!!YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGH